X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Delivery

Well got this delivered today:

And here is some of my other bits and bobs

I wud like a electric polisher thingy but if you do it wrong cant you trash the paint???

Comment

Yep you have to be careful and know what your doing. Although once you've got the technique it makes paintwork correction soooo much easier.

If not careful you could potentially take all the paint off an area

Comment

i will stick to hand work.... so much safer i feel

Comment

Mel said...

I wud like a electric polisher thingy

Dont ya just love her!!!!!
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Alex....

oh yea baby yea...... :wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

So is the Sonus Swirlbuster polish any good??
              sigpic
              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                Mel said...

I wud like a electric polisher thingy

Dont ya just love her!!!!!
                Yes you all do.....

Least I don't make out I know what I'm doing and what I'm on about... I just ask you lot to teach me

Comment

All from Autopia I presume Alex? I've thought about getting the same thing myself many a time

Is that detailing masking tape on the shelf, if so where do you get it from I've never fancied using the normal DIY stuff.

Is that turtle wax I can see in the green bottles at the back of the shelf

Comment

Marc - Oh yeah back at you :wink:
                    Daz - Need to test it as it's just arrived. Gonna try it by hand first to see what results are like, and then with the PC - will keep you posted. There is also Final Finish and Paintwork Cleanser there to test. I've order some SFX1 and SFX2 as well, along with some spot pads as well.
                    Flash - Indeed from Autopia, very good service and their detailing CD is quite thorough for those that need to brush up and learn. The tape was from CleanAndShiny.co.uk, two sizes available in 50m rolls :wink: . And yes I still have a bottle of turtlewax stuff, but I just use this on cheapo cars when all people want is a quick clean. Typically I use the Wash and Wax in the rinse bucket, and Megs Hyperwash in the Gillie. Also have wax for wheels which I use on cheap hubcaps, and there is also Nanotech polish but that's going into the bin :wink:
                    Mel: Course we love you hun, and love the questions too :wink:
                    Maybe I can show you how to use the electric toys

Comment

Working...
                    X