This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any takers...

Am looking at getting a machine polish/valet done before show season starts and was just wondering if anyone who has the relevant tools would like a bash at doing it (and naturally me pay them) rather than the wonga go to some valeter instead?

I dont mind travelling within reason and would like to use the experience as a learning curve for when I myself invest in a pc and some proper detailing gear from Clean & Shiny to maintain the car. Gotta admit - I've lost a little enthusiasm with the VXR cos I havent been able to get the same results with the Arden Blue that I used to get from my previous black car

So it would be good to get a good base from which to work from and maintain!

So anyone interested/up to the challenge?

I would mate but it's a bit far for either of us to travel :wink:
    However I'm sure someone will help you out.

Comment

Regarding haveing ur car machine polished ur best bet would be to join

www.detailingworld.co.uk

I got a quote and it was £110 for swirl removal im gonna have it done once to learn how to use the pc before purchasing one for myself

Comment

Unfortunately I dont have the time on my hands to dedicate to working on detailing a car the way I used to and the way others do on here, hence the reason I asked for help with it... Had it been 5 years ago I could have spent 8/10 hours prepping a car from top to bottom - in advance of a concourse event but nowadays if I am not working long hours 6 days a week I am spending time with my family which is far more important than spending hours cleaning and waxing a car - just afraid the VXR isnt top of my priority list But having said that I would like to get it back into some kinda condition that is easy to maintain when time allows

Comment

know the feeling jon it's hard work running my own business and trying to keep family happy and clean the car to good standards
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            know the feeling jon it's hard work running my own business and trying to keep family happy and clean the car to good standards
            Yea i just dont get the time these days.....
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

oh apart from yesterday when i machine polished zetas clio which is 6 years old and a right dog.....

Still didnt come out to bad...

same shots as my vxr for comparison....

sealent used though not wax

yes it is a clio honest...

HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

some lovely reflation shots there marc

Comment

So when you gonna do mine then Marc? :wink:

Comment

and mine
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X