This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic black and Zymol concours....

This is basically here just to show what can be achieved with a good wax and cleaner on metallic black paintwork....

As your probably aware from my chats at Brands Hatch i was desperate to get my hands on a metallic black car to see what i could achieve...

This detail i did today was in full sun for the pre waxing and using zymol concours although i am sure that p21,s will give 99% of the result but maybe slightly less durability....

This cars paintwork was very bad and the owner a young lad over the road was in bed when i nicked his car for this detail....

The paintwork and flake is almost identical to vxr black....

Well got up today and felt bored so after all the Bugatti comments i decided to give one of the neighbours cars a quick detail....

Now this isnt a 20 hour write up or Lambo just a little fiesta but still was good fun....

I set myself a time limit of 4 hours and got started......

This was the car before i started...

I left the wheels to soak for 5 minutes as they were really bad and the paintwork had not been washed for over 3 months....

Ooohhh the youth of today......

I then gave the car a foam bath with super snow foam and then washed off and 2 bucket washed with zymol autobathe ...

Next i clayed the car using autobathe and ro water mixed cap to 1 litre and used zymol lehm clay which needed turning 10 times as car was pretty bad.....

Next i rinsed off with ro water and dryed using aquatouch drying towels which i now swear by and ive ditched all my waffles....

I decided seeing as this was a "can i wash your car for free" situation i used concours on the black to see what it came up like as this is the first metallic black ive done.......

So after hd cleanseing the whole car and then zymol concours applied i was really pleased with the result the concours gave......

To be totally honest im a cheeky so and so and go to my neighbours to watch football everyweek so while the owner was asleep his dad gave me the keys and this was my way of saying "Thanks for not having to subscribe to sky sports!!!!"

He was gobsmacked when he came out at 1pm........

I think the result was pretty good......
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Nice favour....
    So you've only washed clayed and concoured the car !

Hope you've instructed him on how to wash it to minimise scratches etc.
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

I wish I was your neighbour marc.

Comment

Originally posted by M40COO
        Nice favour....
        So you've only washed clayed and concoured the car !

Hope you've instructed him on how to wash it to minimise scratches etc.
        Not only did i advise him i also gave him some carnauba crystal mist aswell to keep the wax looking top notch and a zymol sponge.........still Chelsea tomorrow and dont want to miss my favourite seat and fosters ice.... :wink:
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

go to that website i put up in the sports section you can get all your footy for free on your pc marc but the car looks stunning mate
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X