This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my ride after a detail day

Last fall, a few friends and I hit my car pretty hard with a PorterCable, and we tried a few different compounds. Brian is the expert, as you can surmise by the thread. I like to hit it like this about 4 times a year. Hope it's okay to post a link to another thread, instead of posting just pics. Thought you detailer-types would enjoy the processes used, and maybe even that particular website. It's another little group I'm in here in Georgia. http://peachstatedetail.com/Detailin...opic.php?t=260

Oooh very nice, I used to own a '99 C5 Convertible....

Comment

very nice mate looks the nuts.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Very nice ride Sparty, excellent detailing work done as well :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
          Oooh very nice, I used to own a '99 C5 Convertible....

What's the silver car behind your vert? Nice ride, BTW.

Comment

Sparticus thanks for sharing your detail on here.....

Always welcome and car looks superb.....

Love the bonnet shots as a particular favourite of mine.....

May register on your forum :wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Looks nice mate. why u postin on a vauxhall site. r u trying to get more hits than vxrmarc's bugatti thread

Comment

Originally posted by jimster
                Looks nice mate. why u postin on a vauxhall site.
                Ya know, I dunno. The Bugatti thread was posted over on the corvetteforum. Was checking it out, and then started to peruse this site. Loved the talk and the banter, and you guys are what I would call conniseur's (sp?) of the automotive world. So I figured what the hay. I posted pics of the car with before/after pics of a detail day we did a few months back. I suck at the internets, or else I would have posted more recent pics.

Comment

Re: Some pics of my ride after a detail day

Originally posted by sparticus
                  Last fall, a few friends and I hit my car pretty hard with a PorterCable, and we tried a few different compounds. Brian is the expert, as you can surmise by the thread. I like to hit it like this about 4 times a year. Hope it's okay to post a link to another thread, instead of posting just pics. Thought you detailer-types would enjoy the processes used, and maybe even that particular website. It's another little group I'm in here in Georgia. http://peachstatedetail.com/Detailin...opic.php?t=260
                  Looking v nice indeed

Comment

wow sparty it looks the absolute nut's mate and i love that gear stick nob nice house too
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Kenny i have viewed that thread a thousand times now and the curvature and way the light reflects just gets better and better......... :wink:
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                        Kenny i have viewed that thread a thousand times now and the curvature and way the light reflects just gets better and better......... :wink:
                        Hey! I appreciate that, bro!

Comment

Working...
                        X