This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Shine

What's the best stuff to use to make your tyres side walls nice and shiny. Since I've been using some stuff a mate gave me I seen to be getting loads of brake dust. Do u think the tyre shine stuff I am using is to blame?

Wouldn't have thought it would make any difference, unless it dries and flakes off. I recommend Megs Endurance Gloss Gel, bit messy sometimes but lasts very well and gives a very good shine.

Comment

Personally, I don't care for the look of the 'ultra-shiny' tires. I like more of a subtle 'satiny' look. 303 aerospace protectorant is what I use. Plus it doesn't sling goo all over the wheel wells or the undercarriage. Again, just one man's opinion.

Comment

Thanks guys. Last week I waxed a car for the first time in my life. Well washed it, super resin polish, extra gloss protection then tyre stuff. I put the polish and extra gloss on the wheels aswell. This week washed the car and the alloys were in a right state. All i can think of is that its the tyre shine stuff.

Comment

Now Jimster, The brake dust issue is the overspray off the tyre wall dressing! brake dust seem's to stick to it more! Once you apply it to the tyre wipe the alloy clean of overspray and wheels should stay clean!!

Comment

Thanks mate u can come round and do it for me. :wink:

Comment

Working...
            X