This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning

Is there someone on here who can sell me a bundle of cleaning products? E.g. wash mitts polish shampoo wax tyre dresser etc.
    Arden Astra VXR
    Black e92 320d
    Silver e92 335d
    Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
    Mineral white m235i manual

Think the chemical guys will sort you out mate
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Got a name I can pm pal?
      Arden Astra VXR
      Black e92 320d
      Silver e92 335d
      Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
      Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

VXRMARC hes the man to ask mate Master of detailing http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=939
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

As mentioned chemical guys is highly recommended. I ordered last Monday and they were on my doorstep on the Tuesday. They sell some great products(new look trim gel is a must). Also dont forget to put dw1 as a voucher code for 10% discount.www.chemicalguysuk.com.

Comment

Ok Arden.

If chemical guys

Glossworx shampoo

miracle drying towel

pro detailer gallon

sasquatch buffing cloths

ez creme glaze

jetseal 109

newlook trim gel for tyres

Wash car with glossworx , spray car with prodetailer when wet and then dry with miracle dryer. Once if not claying the whole car apply ez creme glaze to car and wipe off. Do this panel at a time.

Then Jetseal whole car and leave for 1 hour. Wipe off.

Do tyres with new look trim gel and buff off. Then spray whole car with pro detailer and buff with sasquatch.

I still love jetseal and have used it since the first day it hit our shores in a plummy concoction. Its often forgotten about in the big waxy world but really is suited to arden great because of its properties and will survive winter better than any wax.
            Its bizare but i only used this exact combination tonight , it took me hour and half to do my partners whole car inside and out and her car is battered. it normally has various waxes on it and anyone who has been round here will tell you its normally a right state as i only wash it 4 times a year as i test wax longevity on it.
            Here it is after wash clay ez creme and jetseal. Even the wheels for 8 years old inside and out after being jetsealed are immaculate i think.

Last edited by Heavenly; 28 September 2009, 12:19 AM.
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
            X