This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxpower cover car...

Had Dale my mate round who owns midzmodified and also in my club Modified-elite.
    He has spent about £25,000 to £30,000 on the ICE alone on this car and was done for the cover shoot.
    Marmite car but made exactly how he wanted to show in the show scene and compete in the autoglym TOP 20..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zTx36ZBTwY
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Link dont work mate

Comment

does for me

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

what is it a rover ?? lost me with the gb edition ...cant be a german car then lol great video marc great work not sure on the car though ....still i enjoyed the video cheers pal
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

good work as always marc,but the car is a shocker,what is it a s3.more money than sense comes to mind
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
            what is it a rover ?? lost me with the gb edition ...cant be a german car then lol great video marc great work not sure on the car though ....still i enjoyed the video cheers pal
            Audi A3 mate. Saw it at Trax.
            sigpic

Comment

looks like a muntant rover 35 with a veyron grill lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                looks like a muntant rover 35 with a veyron grill lol
                Its definately not my cup of tea. For a car which has had so much spent on it, those cream stripes just below the glass line had started to blead under whatever had been used to mask them.
                sigpic

Comment

amazing marc hope i can get my cars that clean one day....

Comment

awesome work as always marc,just big contradiction lol audi in a british edition

Comment

its a shame .... but hey it would be a sad place if we all liked the same things

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                        Had Dale my mate round who owns midzmodified and also in my club Modified-elite.
                        He has spent about £25,000 to £30,000 on the ICE alone on this car and was done for the cover shoot.
                        Marmite car but made exactly how he wanted to show in the show scene and compete in the autoglym TOP 20..

Hands that do dishes... . My hands would scratch that paint to death!

Stunning work again Marc.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post

Very Nice Marc!

Who's the poor guy who has to stand and film you in action?

Comment

nice video! seen you on tv last night mate

sigpic

Comment

It is totally a marmite car , love it hate it , who are we to judge , all i get told is i drive a vauxhall ashtray

Of course not everyones gonna like it and personally im not overly keen on the paintwork but its changeing again soon ready for next season. Its the Great British issue meaning well known big hitting cars in the GB scene not make of car
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X