This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft wax applied by da polisher?

i apply sealant like jetseal with my polisher as its the correct consistency, is there also a decent wax thats 'runny' too that can be applied? they seem to be all like a paste
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Try a supernatural stick , made for exactly this..
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I looked at the supernatural stick wax myself and i thought applying it by the DA but to be honest i prefer doing it by hand, getting into all the edges etc which you cant with a machine polisher - then again i find waxing the car the best bit

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
        i apply sealant like jetseal with my polisher as its the correct consistency, is there also a decent wax thats 'runny' too that can be applied? they seem to be all like a paste
        Most of your "runny" stuff is sealants and polishes...

and the reason there put on with a machine is that you need the friction created by the polisher to work the material in and correct - i hate that term correct your not correcting your mainly filling the swirls as the only way to correct these properly is to cut and buff with a polisher.

Wax is better done by hand mate as there no need to put it on with a machine because the machine is there to work the heavy products in where as the wax is a protective covering to what you have machined...

Comment

ths is how you apply wax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJBHJ0xnlk
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post

seen that before, brought a smile to my face, ive tried applying it by hand but wasnt for me, i'll stick to applicator pads

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
              Not if you got sandpaper hands like me Marc...

Youve got hands that do dishes

Ps when i saw that video i though it was a piss take and you were going to fire it on your hair!!

Comment

just applied some Swissol Shield by hand for the first time, usually use applicator pads, quite liked it, lol.........................I'll get me coat

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post
                  just applied some Swissol Shield by hand for the first time, usually use applicator pads, quite liked it, lol.........................I'll get me coat
                  yeah i think you should...

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post

Comment

Good man.
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                      X