This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red mist from do do

ive done the whole car in jetseal, and im aiming to top it all off with dodo light fantastic wax just for that added protection and beading anyways am i correct in saying red mist is a kind of top up spray for protection after washing sessions but in between complete details? rather than a detailing spray like megs last touch
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
    ive done the whole car in jetseal, and im aiming to top it all off with dodo light fantastic wax just for that added protection and beading anyways am i correct in saying red mist is a kind of top up spray for protection after washing sessions but in between complete details? rather than a detailing spray like megs last touch
    same thing.

Megs Last Touch
    Dodo Juice Red Mist
    Zaino Z8

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Nooo.. Megs last touch doesnt add a layer of protection like the Z8 or red mist..

Comment

I've read it dosent, but I've started using megs last touch as purely a drying aid. However I notice that come the next week, when I hose it, the water certainly has different properties then if i didnt use meg last touch, it beads. So i am unconvinced that it does not add any protection.
        sigpic
        Remus 3 Piece - Bilstein B12 kit - Nurb Splitter - OPC Fogs - Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by Benoj View Post
          I've read it dosent, but I've started using megs last touch as purely a drying aid. However I notice that come the next week, when I hose it, the water certainly has different properties then if i didnt use meg last touch, it beads. So i am unconvinced that it does not add any protection.
          I think the megs reacts with the water when it sprayed on and then it will bead differently.

Comment

Last touch doesnt have any extra in it , i use it for dispelling water on drying and wiping panels when doing my car, if you want something cheap to quick detail with if your saving red mist and z8 for special occasions etc then get chemical guys pro detailer. Has carnauba in it , smells of bubbel gum and gives a fantastic finish , i have 2 gallons now and at just over £20 a gallon its very very good value with great results.
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

As marc said said touch doesnt have anything inside it, but megs Quick Detailer from there tech 2. range has a polymor protection layer.

Red mist is a good top-up between layers but can be difficult to work with, pricey to if you wanna stick to a budget.

Comment

Working...
              X