This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a Play today

Well today I thought I would have a play with some new products that the wife was kind enough to surprise me with. As usual forgot to take before pics but below are the ones afterwards......

As usual comments always welcome

like it, looks good!
    Astra VXR - Flame Red

Comment

Cheers dude

Just looked at yours not too shabby either mate

Comment

looking nice mate

Comment

Looks great! Wish i had the patience and dedication for stuff like this! I haven't even washed any of my cars myself for about 3 years! Last time i tried i had a black Type R and it looked dirtier than when i started! lol
          Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

That looks awesome! Brilliant reflections + the sun stayed out when you finished
            sigpic
            Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Lovely mate, what products were you surprised with?

Comment

Cheers Guys

I was liking the meguiars 80 and also the CG creme glaze usually stick to wax but thought I would try something different glad I did but still will use wax as well depends on mood I suppose.

Comment

top job Hitman, ill leave mine on ya drive just give me a call when done mate lol
                  sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                    top job Hitman, ill leave mine on ya drive just give me a call when done mate lol
                    Anytime mate on the weekend just give me a pm lol always willing to help out you know

Comment

Lets form a queue, looking good, but no shot of your new pipes!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
                        Anytime mate on the weekend just give me a pm lol always willing to help out you know

Cheers Hitman might have to take you up on that offer just make sure i take the right car home lol
                        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

looking very very shinny there buddy.
                          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                            Lets form a queue, looking good, but no shot of your new pipes!
                            Just for you M8

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                              Cheers Hitman might have to take you up on that offer just make sure i take the right car home lol
                              Lol but would be funny confuse the hell out of our neighbours 2 VXR8's

Comment

Working...
                              X