Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaguar XJ EXECUTIVE with a surprise guest...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar XJ EXECUTIVE with a surprise guest...

I was asked to get the "J" as the customer refers to it, ready for winter, inside and out, upon my arrival i was greated with, Tea and Biscuits, and i was also offered the use of any of customers washing tools, that he had got ready for me that morning... how could i say no...(but i did you will see why later )..

Action plan
    *TFR down left for 5 minutes
    *AB Alloy wheel cleaner non acid
    *snow foam EEC dwell 5 mins again
    *Tardis for tar removal
    *2BM with GG wash with Zymol aqua bathe
    *Sheepskin wash mitt
    *CG APC
    *CG new car smell
    *AS Type Shine

*Zymol Cleaner wax, Uniform polishing agents clean and repair minor paint blemishes, scratches and abrasions without petrol solvents while imparting a brilliant coat of natural waxes to protect your finish. Contains 12% Carnauba (100% yellow by volume) & 3% Bees Wax.

*Zymol Creame, Creame Wax, ideal for light-coloured cars, put a deep, reflective shine on your paintwork, Carnauba wax. Build up the shine and protection with layers applied by hand or applicator pad. Lasts up to 3 months

Just in time...Tea, White, 1 Sugar

O yeah the customers supplies,

While having my tea and walking round the car i found i may have a problem...!!

Problem fixed, clean out the filter....

Back to work,

O nearly forgot, i would like you all to meet the Zymol's

Interior,

Last edited by corywayne; 23 October 2009, 11:32 PM.

Just waxed look,

and now for your surprise,very old school,

Thanks for looking...comments always welcome..

Last edited by corywayne; 23 October 2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Lovely job cory but only one thing, wax or polish still in the writing on the lights and indicator...

Mk1 looking great to!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
        Lovely job cory but only one thing, wax or polish still in the writing on the lights and indicator...

Mk1 looking great to!
        Yeah not my doing...im not passing the buck here, but i think it was MER...it didnt shift...

Comment

cracking job mate, really looks the biz.
          sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
            cracking job mate, really looks the biz.
            thanks

Comment

Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Not bad
                i love people like you jay, i cannot help it if my brother can detail a lot better than you, ps dont go crying to mods makes you look like a bigger girl than you already are

Comment

Loving the MK1!

Comment

Wooo hoooooo.................detailing wars never a dull day on vxronline
                    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                    loved and lost, gave and took
                    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

wait till our detail mod marc gets a grip on this

Comment

Originally posted by corywayne View Post
                        i love people like you jay, i cannot help it if my brother can detail a lot better than you, ps dont go crying to mods makes you look like a bigger girl than you already are
                        WTF ?

You need to get that attitude in check

I was saying 'not bad' as thats what i honestly thought, not the best work i have seen but deffinately not the worst, im not going to lie and say "oohhhhhh Wayne thats the bestest, most shinest car i ever seen" if thats not what i think. It wasnt even a negative comment. I couldnt give two bobs if your brother could / can detail a car better than me, theres always someone better at doing it out there. I do it becuase i like to and would say its my hobby. In either case i wouldnt class what i do as detailing by the true definition of the term and neither is your brother from looking at his website - it was a humerous read

Maybe you and your brother should have seperate accounts then we know who's actaully posting because it obvious your a tad bit on the sensative side and then we'll know to make sure we wrap our comments up in cotton wool when your asking for them.
                        Last edited by Jay; 29 October 2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

pmsl now now calm dowm .....its only polish dear
                          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

WTF ?

You need to get that attitude in check

I was saying 'not bad' as thats what i honestly thought, not the best work i have seen but deffinately not the worst, im not going to lie and say "oohhhhhh Wayne thats the bestest, most shinest car i ever seen" if thats not what i think. It wasnt even a negative comment. I couldnt give two bobs if your brother could / can detail a car better than me, theres always someone better at doing it out there. I do it becuase i like to and would say its my hobby. In either case i wouldnt class what i do as detailing by the true definition of the term and neither is your brother from looking at his website - it was a humerous read

Maybe you and your brother should have seperate accounts then we know who's actaully posting because it obvious your a tad bit on the sensative side and then we'll know to make sure we wrap our comments up in cotton wool when your asking for them.
                            go boys

Comment

and neither is your brother from looking at his website - it was a humerous read
                              what was humorous about it?

email me, i will be interested in what you have to say, [email protected]
                              Last edited by corywayne; 30 October 2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X