X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot flipping chocolate

Help - how can I get this out...

To cut a long story short, coming back from Maccy D's, I had to make an emergency stop and the hot chocolate on my seat decided to explode all over it Looks a right mess now. The white bits are on a lower level than the actual seat (if that makes sense) so wiping it with a cloth doesn't even touch it.

I wouldn't mind but it wasn't even my hot chocolate lol. My milkshake lid stayed on perfectly
    Attached Files
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Wet Vac mate

Comment

I will be going at first for bucket of hot water, if that dont help for some seats cleaner...

or as bellamy06 said wet vac
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

damn this is why i wont carry food drink or eat in mine happened before
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

It was all over the floor, the gear lever/gator, the stereo, everywhere lol
          VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

oh god dude lol
            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
              damn this is why i wont carry food drink or eat in mine happened before
              for this reason I am carring them all the time only in cup holders or on the floor
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Ouch.... Was it a hot lap moment as well, scold your balls.... Not good... Lol
                Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                sigpic
                Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Not quite my nads lol. But I put my hand out in front of the drinks to try and stop it. It went all over my hand as well. Can still feel the burning now gggrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                    Not quite my nads But I put my hand out in front of the drinks to try and stop it.
                    Every cloud though mate....!
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Ummm, it a 'wet vac' the only way to go about this to get the stains from the seat?

And excuse my ignorance, but what's a wet vac anyway? lol

Cheers.

Comment

Try water extraction 1st, but probably use cold water as hot water might 'fix' the stain because of the protein in the milk. Whatever you do make sure you drawer any excess liquids out with kitchen roll by dabbing and not scrubbing. Another good product to try is called ' Groom' by Ambersil available from Halfords. As with any cleaner try it in an obscure place first.

Comment

Hi mate, did you buy superguard when you got the car? If so they will get it out or if they can't then replace the part!

If not then I would pm vxrmarc or jay?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ignore my advice I now realise you've got leather!

Comment

If it was me id try using some leather cleaning solution with a very soft toothbrush or similar to try and get into the little holes. I assume you'll have to be careful not to soak it with having heated seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X