This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo VIII MR FQ340 Detail

This was done by a mate as i wouldnt have the first clue how to do this sort of work.

I'd just like to share it as im sure you can appreciate the amount of time he has put into the detail, but also, the write up!!

needless to say..I am delighted with the work

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=141161

Andy

mint car andy but those mirrors look like you nicked em of some kids saxo

Comment

thats one hell of a write up and a cracking job
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

What a cracking write up, ..your car's looking mint, Andy! x
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

i saw this on DW, cracking write up and superb car!

Comment

Great write and up and the car is stunning mate!

Comment

Car looks mint Andy. I try to keep mine as clean as i can and some people say i'm to fussy as in put it in the garage if the rain comes on so it doesn't get wet . but would need it properly detailed to get out the fine scratched etc which i think the cat next door caused that my own polisher isn't powerfull enough to remove.

Comment

LOL @ Hoggy! You should try seeing out of them! They are super expensive too in the genuine carbon!!

Comment

Looks stunning mate!

Comment

cant see the pics but i know its looks the nuts
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andy_gdon View Post
                      LOL @ Hoggy! You should try seeing out of them! They are super expensive too in the genuine carbon!!
                      need to park your car in worsys street so the young kid can kick em off

Comment

wow what a job, i ******* love that car, when you selling up?
                        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

I want that car Damm I love Evo's

Comment

They arent to everyones taste, but i love them lol nothing ive owned or driven (in the same price bracket) handle as well!!

Going to keep this a fair while - have something very nice planned for her

Comment

Does look awesome that does!

Comment

Working...
                              X