This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting review From DW Product Reviewer

Hey chaps worth a read and i tend to agree with what he says but not really with his list of gear (great stuff im sure & each to there own), other than the wax and the nilfisk i used a totally different method and products but this is nice as it shows theres many different ways to reach the same result and imo its down to the final product in this review! Also given me a few things to think about in what products i use, doubt i will change what i do though.

Dont worry its a light read Some of them bore me to tears

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=180303
    Last edited by moosh; 9 August 2010, 10:55 PM. Reason: EDIT link repaired

HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Moosh mate, you fancy doing a bonnet split with say 4 other waxs to see how CD compares. Im going to do it soon with 4 common ones on mine. then will add Onyx to the pot when i get it
      Arden Astra VXR
      Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

Comment

Originally posted by Georgy View Post
        Moosh mate, you fancy doing a bonnet split with say 4 other waxs to see how CD compares. Im going to do it soon with 4 common ones on mine. then will add Onyx to the pot when i get it
        Ive currently got it on two cars, both two weeks apart.

One i am looking after and one i am leaving the owner to look after and hes a jet wash at tesco's kind of man to see how much longer the cared for one lasts.

I could do the panel test on my corsa but its not on the road but it does just sit there and gets dirty in the driveway, the full car has been re sprayed but not been on the road for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
        X