This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

right utter epic fail by the mother in law! twintop left the roof down over night and poured down ha ha

anyway its full leather and water marks all over the leather - how do we get rid/fix it/sort it / dry it out?

thanks!

Good start would be to maybe get the heater on full wack for a while and dry as much of it out as possible.

Leather to clean could be a mission as the water marks stay in the leather itself

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
      Good start would be to maybe get the heater on full wack for a while and dry as much of it out as possible.

Leather to clean could be a mission as the water marks stay in the leather itself
      yeah i know which is why we need some help i think!

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it may be that the leather would need to be replaced

Get the heater on and dry it out then get some decent leather refurbisher ?

Comment

she just informed me its part leather. so i assume the cloth part will be o.k? but the leather bits elsewhere are pretty much ******?

Comment

Hmmmm dont quote me but leather does not like getting wet and knowing what it rained like the last few days then i am worried for it but without seeing it i couldnt say.

Get some photos up.

Comment

Working...
            X