This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailers

Are there any detailers in the Lincolnshire area on here or that anyone can recommend?

After getting my car rotary polished and maybe some stone chips sorting out

A good detailer wont mind the travel mate, most include certain mileage included and the outstanding is around 50p a mile afterwards so not that much really....where abouts in Lincolnshire are you....

Comment

One area i dont know anyone i would recommend , i spend nearly all my time centralised now Nottingham , Staff , Worc etc for some reason , i am used to racking up 500 miles a weekend as i am again this weekend , all detailers will travel provided they have somewhere undercover to work. You could always take a journey over to Russ above.
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

cheers mate....i could even go there....this is my take on the detailer situation....

London up to leicestershire areas....swamped but plenty of work to go around....

Scotland down to say Manchester area....quite a few and plenty work to go round....

Yorkshire area and North Notts, Derbys etc....a handful of decent detailers and quite possibly loads of work, but dont think the term detailing has fully hit this area but give it time and i think it will....I was supposed to be up in Leeds today but that has been moved to July now, been in the Dales on my travels as well as Nottinghamshire, you go where work takes you and if people know your work is good then they will have who they want to detail their motor....irrespective of the place in the UK....

Comment

or you could base yourself in a unit and make them all come to you lol

felt for you mobile guys earlier when after a lovely morning it hammered it down for about an hour then faired up again

thats got to be annoying !!

to the op i'm less than an hour from you and would be happy to help

paul

Comment

There ya go Karter 2 good options for you....
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              or you could base yourself in a unit and make them all come to you lol

felt for you mobile guys earlier when after a lovely morning it hammered it down for about an hour then faired up again

thats got to be annoying !!

to the op i'm less than an hour from you and would be happy to help

paul
              Luckily for me my Leeds job cancelled and rearranged on tuesday so got away with that one....maybe next time though....

Comment

Working...
              X