This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our detailing studio

We have a detailing studio in Hednesford (Near Cannock in staffordshire) so weather getting in the way is not an option

Detailing services at 15% off for VXR online members

Also mobile

Where in hednesford are you? i work there so may be interested in popping down

Comment

Anglessey Business park mate

If you Email me I can be sure to be down there - Probably will be though as were still decorating lol

Comment

Small world, which unit ?

i work on the same estate.lol. for Weedon psc.

Comment

haha

130 just as you come off littleworth Road.

I know Weedons, I nearly had a unit next door but chose to be closer to the main road

I'll be there Monday so drop me a line and i'll come and oogle the vxr

Comment

Whats your prices as a matter of interest?

Comment

Hi Moosh

Depends on what needs doing but as a guide :-

Enhancement detail for an Astra VXR would be £225 but with a VXR discount of 15% we are offering it for this month at £190. This includes a 1 stage polish to remove light swirls and oxidisation.
              Full valet to prep the car/Clay bar and Iron X style decon, machine polished plus a premium wax or sealant application.

(Wheels off clean and protect added also)

Full paint correction also offered at 15% discount for this month only. Would offer it longer but we have a busy August with Bentley and Lambo booking up but can always accomodate.
              Cheers
              Lee

(Plus our own range of high quality products in development)

Comment

Originally posted by Showshine Detailing View Post
                Hi Moosh

Depends on what needs doing but as a guide :-

Enhancement detail for an Astra VXR would be £225 but with a VXR discount of 15% we are offering it for this month at £190. This includes a 1 stage polish to remove light swirls and oxidisation.
                Full valet to prep the car/Clay bar and Iron X style decon, machine polished plus a premium wax or sealant application.

(Wheels off clean and protect added also)

Full paint correction also offered at 15% discount for this month only. Would offer it longer but we have a busy August with Bentley and Lambo booking up but can always accomodate.
                Cheers
                Lee

(Plus our own range of high quality products in development)
                Very nice dude, least that gives the guys an idea as some may have to save to have this work carried out

Welcome to the forum also

Comment

Thanks mate

I have tried to be as competitive as we can and think my price point backs it up.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Showshine Detailing View Post
                    haha

130 just as you come off littleworth Road.

I know Weedons, I nearly had a unit next door but chose to be closer to the main road

I'll be there Monday so drop me a line and i'll come and oogle the vxr
                    You could do a demo on it during the day and i'll bring my colleagues down to show them your hard work.lol.

would of been a big mistake having one by us, we just take over , lol we use over 50% of the units now.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                      You could do a demo on it during the day and i'll bring my colleagues down to show them your hard work.lol.

would of been a big mistake having one by us, we just take over , lol we use over 50% of the units now.
                      You aint kidding.

I was at Premier Auto's last week and as i drove round I thought - Is this Pritchards or Weedons property.

I'm around the other side but wouldn't be surprised if I went into the estate and saw a Weedons sign above my door lol

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                        I'll do it for £150

Comment

good move in taking on a unit lads

it shows a much higher level of commitment than a jetwash in the back of a 15 year old astra estate lol

i think most of the proper detailers are now going down the same route

Paul

Comment

Good luck

I will admit to going past the i could do this job and even looked into what it might cost to get up and going but the more i looked the more i thought its a big step.

1 day it might happen for me but i would need to chuck in a very good job if i do and i am not sure i can make the same amount of money as what i earn now doing detailing, running a unit would probably take a fair chunk of money etc etc.

As i said Good luck, as Paul has said i think if you want to do this sort of thing all year round you need a unit of some sorts, we may be moving in the next 6 months and a double garage is on the cards so it may happen still but i then need to look into the chemical waste and all that in a residental drain

Comment

dont worry about residential drains

Comment

Working...
                              X