Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Midlands / Nottingham Valeting & Detailing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • East Midlands / Nottingham Valeting & Detailing

    .....
    Last edited by Rollini; 20 December 2014, 08:29 PM.

  • #2
    Where abouts in Nottingham are you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by robertnottingham View Post
      Where abouts in Nottingham are you?
      Just out side keyworth mate

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you mobile wonder if you can work you magic on my car

        Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by robertnottingham View Post
          Are you mobile wonder if you can work you magic on my car

          Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
          Can be. Is easier from home to be honest... Really busy with my actual job at the moment (work at bmw) so it would be more a weekend work. What do you want doing?

          Comment


          • #6
            wants a really good polish and wax coat not sure if it needs any paint correction suppose you need to see it i'm happy having it done at weekends.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by robertnottingham View Post
              wants a really good polish and wax coat not sure if it needs any paint correction suppose you need to see it i'm happy having it done at weekends.
              Ok mate no problem. Can always meet up some time and have a look at it if you want. But your decision at end of day

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah that would be good like to have it done before the ace cafe meet I will have to pop over at a weekend so you can have a good look and let me know and how much

                Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rollini View Post
                  Can be. Is easier from home to be honest... Really busy with my actual job at the moment (work at bmw) so it would be more a weekend work. What do you want doing?
                  What do you do at bmw mate?
                  Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by James H-S View Post
                    What do you do at bmw mate?
                    Many things still training in my job role

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rollini View Post
                      Many things still training in my job role
                      Fair enough. You mechanicing or in the showroom? Always helpful to know someone who works for bmw
                      Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by James H-S View Post
                        Fair enough. You mechanicing or in the showroom? Always helpful to know someone who works for bmw
                        Currently in admin doing all the behind the scenes stuff, as well as training for my role which will eventually be showroom based... "Bmw Genius" will be my role title. Will be product knowledge etc really.

                        Got loads of courses I have to go on too as well as new model releases etc

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How much for a winter detail on a veccy at mine in Clifton mate?


                          Sent from my iPhone somewhere on the moon
                          Goes Faster Than A Smackheads Giro
                          Arden Veccy 2.8t V6, Sports Automatic Tiptronic Gearbox, 19" Alloys, Wide Colour Screen Sat Nav, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Newcastle United Boxing Gloves Auto Wipers, Headlight Washers, Cruise Control, Parrot mki9200 Bluetooth, Heko Wind Deflectors, and its the 280bhp more to come.... Follow me on Instagram - vxrcarlos1982

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X