This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 plates out?!?

yesterday i was driving to westfield and in front of me there was a 1series bmw convertable and the number plate was a 60 plate

i thort they weren't out until september 1st

how is this possible?
    sigpic
    ARden Edition Corsa VXR Stage 4+

Strange, thought the same thing about the 1st Sept.

Comment

it wasnt a trade plate and wasnt private

was defenatly 2 letters/ 60 /then 3 letters
      sigpic

Comment

There not out yet...u sure it wasni a private plate??

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
        R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

Def 1st September for the new plate, sure it wasn't a private plate
          regards Brian

Comment

even a private plate you couldnt get it like that v strange
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

You sure it wasn't private? Alternatively if you remembered the plate we could check the car details
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

But even if it was a private plate you wouldnt be allowed to have the new 60 reg before its come out.

Comment

Your not able to register a 60 plate this early in the year, only in August! So its not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                    But even if it was a private plate you wouldnt be allowed to have the new 60 reg before its come out.
                    he/she could have had it years befor all the new plates started

Comment

Will be a trader moving a car ready for sept, has to be. "60" private plates cant be put on till sept 1st as with the new reg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentagon VXR View Post
                        Will be a trader moving a car ready for sept, has to be. "60" private plates cant be put on till sept 1st as with the new reg.
                        Didin't think they would be able to register a car to a 60 plate so soon though?

So do you think it was a mocked up 60 plate that the dealer would be using to generate sales?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                          Didin't think they would be able to register a car to a 60 plate so soon though?

So do you think it was a mocked up 60 plate that the dealer would be using to generate sales?
                          Or its just got its plates on that they are going to allocate to that car when they do register it ready for sept. when you have rows and rows of them in a compound its easier to look for reg's than have to check vin's in windscreens..

Comment

poss private K560 BMW for example, quick glance KS60 BMW, especially as new car and the mind only registers some letters, most of you will have seen that email with mixed up letters you could still read, thought seen one myself but only noticed the 60 in plate.
                            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Nope deffently wasn't private. My mum and mate was in car with me so I made them check I wasn't loosing it, was a deffinate new 60 plate. I would of took a pic but I was driving so proved difficult lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X