This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga RULES!!!!

went to see her at the sheffield arena a while back with the missus and tbh didnt think i was going to enjoy it at all because i thought.. shes crap live etc but she was amazing with a quality voice and saw this video on youtube as its one of my fave songs that she sang live.. so thought id show you all...

what you reckon to her voice to say she had some stick when she was live on jonathan ross etc..

random thread i know but hey ho lol

cheers ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7HvU...eature=related

with you on that one ryan, like a modern madonna, rauncy flamboyant and c a true crowd puller

Comment

yup agree but for some wierd reason i think shes quite attractive... ... lol but seriously theres something about her

Comment

She has the best a55 in showbiz right now, I think she's hot, especially without makeup
        sigpic

Comment

Lady GaGa's real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, whatever a german otter is ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
            She has the best a55 in showbiz right now, I think she's hot, especially without makeup
            But she has gained the rep that she is a man because of the shape of her legs, would you like a mans legs wrapped around you
            sigpic

Comment

i'm so tired of people joking about lady gaga, i mean she's a top bloke! lol

Comment

Working...
              X