This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to all stella drinkers

Something to cheer up the night, all of you that drink stella to excess do you find that it makes you fart more and if so why does it ?

Just a little chemical thing hopefully
    sigpic

We actually have an inhouse Stella Consultant - please contact Daz
    sigpic

Comment

Pmsl at the daz comment^^^

Comment

You wana see my mum and dads back garden it's two conservatories stuck onto each side of the shed that's been done out really nice lol I'll get you a pic later you will know why I interuptes this thread with this comment

Btw any beer makes me fart lol

Comment

P.s the pic I'm posting later has something to do wit Stella

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
            P.s the pic I'm posting later has something to do wit Stella
            I'm intregued !!!

Comment

Lol you will find out at about 7-8 tonight when I finish work it's not that good but uber cool lmao

Comment

stella is about the only drink that doesn`t cause me to fart ,

plus i always get up with a clear head ,

i tend to drink other lagers when i`m out though like fosters or kronenburg depending which pub i`m in

fosters £1.80
                kronenburg £2.45

have tried a few posh pars but when **** turpin served me a bottle of bud and asked for £3.50 well ......lets just say i only had the one

Comment

Daz fosters does taste like camel sack though that's why it's cheap. I tend to stick to carling down town or at pub but I do prefer a crate of either Stella or bud

Comment

always wake up with a splittin headache after drinkin Stella dont know if its actually the Stella or the amount of it haha

Comment

Stella or peroni ftw!!
                      Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                      Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                      Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Need more asda 2 for £18 too come back, its on rollback at 20 cans for £15 at the mo, (but i dont drink the weaker 4%)
                        After drinking carling,fosters,or the standard lagers theres no music from my arxx only with Stella
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                          stella is about the only drink that doesn`t cause me to fart ,

plus i always get up with a clear head ,

i tend to drink other lagers when i`m out though like fosters or kronenburg depending which pub i`m in

fosters £1.80
                          kronenburg £2.45

have tried a few posh pars but when **** turpin served me a bottle of bud and asked for £3.50 well ......lets just say i only had the one

Been one of their major consumers, i was expecting something more technical from you
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
                            Stella or peroni ftw!!
                            See now you have thrown this equation wide open, with your peroni quote, mmmmmm peroni ftw

I tend to fart a lot drinking beer vxr.Paul will testify to this
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                              Been one of their major consumers, i was expecting something more technical from you
                              well the reaons why people from flatulence is because (nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide) that travels from a person's stomach to their anus. When a person swallows too much air or eats foods that the human digestive system cannot digest easily gas becomes trapped in his/her stomach. The only way for this excess gas to exit the body is through the anus.
                              the ones who do flatulate are the ones that don`t drink quick enough or eaten the wrong food before drinking

Comment

Working...
                              X