X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily mail today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ry-motors.html
    nothing like a bit of free advertising not that he needs it .
    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Its a re-post......I must be doing something wrong as i want jobs like that.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

oops i wish i had a garage like that .
      NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

same here mate.......one lucky guy getting some great publicity for himself.

I Think I need to start up again!

Comment

double post...sorry.

Comment

Fair play to him.

Comment

So all I need now is my double garage, F1 style pit and some £8,200 wax.

Any takers?
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

hes very well known in the detailing world,i was just speaking to marc today about this,apparantly hes paid a publist to promote his company thats why hes in all the papers,this is no differnt to what has been done before,its who you no at the end of the day and were quite lucky we have marc around on this site to help us all when we want advice

Comment

I've seen his work and he is extremely good, a bloke who brings his cars in for servicing at work has used him to detail his S5 and R8. He has come out to work and detailed the car in the showroom. I e-mailed a while back for a quote to do ours and he isn't cheap - but then you get what you pay for -
                  Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                    Its a re-post......I must be doing something wrong as i want jobs like that.
                    +1 think I'd love to be a detailer

Comment

Working...
                    X