X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so gutted

Basically can't drive the vxr anymore

Basically insurance renewal is sky high because my missus' got 3 points so therefor I'm only 20 and insurance gone up to 3k+

My missus has got a quote for just herself and it's only 1k as she's older than me I'm proper guted I'm landed with the 1.2 ltr corsa c sxi hopefully be getting a car for 21st but failing that I'll Start saving up for my own astra vxr or something similar

Cheers

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post

Basically insurance renewal is sky high because my missus' got 3 points so therefor I'm only 20 and insurance gone up to 3k+

My missus has got a quote for just herself and it's only 1k as she's older than me I'm proper guted I'm landed with the 1.2 ltr corsa c sxi hopefully be getting a car for 21st but failing that I'll Start saving up for my own astra vxr or something similar

Cheers
    Sorry to hear that mate but on the upside you will be in an astra before you know it!

Comment

Why not just insure yourself on the VXR and not let her drive it? Simple

Comment

Because it's still like 2.5k and we both used to drive it anyway buy I refuse to pay over 2k now

Comment

Because it's still like 2.5k and we both used to drive it anyway buy I refuse to pay over 2k now
          Have you shopped around? I would insure it for the sake of £500.. Better than rolling round in a 1.2 Corsa C

If its 2.5k for the Corsa how much is the Insurance going to be for the RS when you get it!?

Comment

Cheers
            thoguht i read on one of your posts you had an rs? good luck insuring that at 20 for less than 2k mate

Comment

lol nope never posted that i posted its for 21st and its on my dads companies insurance IF i get it so free

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                Have you shopped around? I would insure it for the sake of £500.. Better than rolling round in a 1.2 Corsa C

If its 2.5k for the Corsa how much is the Insurance going to be for the RS when you get it!?
                because my missus needs to drive and she dosnt wana be stuck with the 1.2 as its origionally my car but we purchased the vxr together so its not fair palming her off with my 1.2 lmao if we were to both get insured on the vixer its like 3k+ so no way am i paying that especially with this house were getting

Comment

Just dont inform the nice people at the insurance company your missus has the 3 points. We all pay enough already
                  Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

lol nope never posted that i posted its for 21st and its on my dads companies insurance IF i get it so free
                    your getting a focus RS bought for you for your 21st???

Comment

Originally posted by thall_burg439 View Post
                      your getting a focus RS bought for you for your 21st???
                      Yeah mate

To alex
                      And I have to inform insurers as it's fraud if not. Also if we didn't declare and we had an accident then it would be void

Comment

SPOILT..cough...cough...

EDIT; although im not sure i would complain if someone offered to buy me one. still though your parents must be either absolutely minted or love you alot or both lol

Comment

Na I'm not spoilt mate. but I don't know anyone that would turn one down :S

Comment

Na I'm not spoilt mate. but I don't know anyone that would turn one down :S
                            hmmm... i wanna believe u m8 but we aint tlkin about a pick and mix here we tlkin bout a 30k car

Comment

Originally posted by VXRALEX View Post
                              Just dont inform the nice people at the insurance company your missus has the 3 points. We all pay enough already

That comment is Not appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X