This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielhoworth Car

saw him today picking his car up from repair ... it looks aswum ever re sprayed the bonnet stone chip free looked like new

curb marks on his front wheels... garage recon they wii repair them even tho they are the 19inch dimond cut... didnt think they could repair them but lets hope they do

nice car mate bet ur so glad to be bk in it
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
    saw him today picking his car up from repair ... it looks aswum ever re sprayed the bonnet stone chip free looked like new

curb marks on his front wheels... garage recon they wii repair them even tho they are the 19inch dimond cut... didnt think they could repair them but lets hope they do

nice car mate bet ur so glad to be bk in it
    Glad it looks good, Yeh you can have the Diamond Cut wheels refurbed.. I had my Corsa ones done and also my friend's had his Astra VXR Ones done twice.

Comment

Nice to hear it! Cup of coffee in the morn for dan from now on

Comment

good to hear it`s back on the road

heres hoping the renewel isn`t too bad when it comes through ,

Comment

Cheers guys and the garage has bought me a brand new wheel
          Couldn't fault them they've done a top job and straight away had no problem with the wheel, apologised for it and ordered me a new one this morning which should be here friday

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
            Cheers guys and the garage has bought me a brand new wheel
            Couldn't fault them they've done a top job and straight away had no problem with the wheel, apologised for it and ordered me a new one this morning which should be here friday
            you should try get all the old parts salvage what you can ane e bay them..

the curb wheel isnt that bad mate im sure would sell for a few £££

Comment

just a quick question how much would i get for a curbed snow flake 18 inch
              sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

would depend how bad it was but will be worth something to some one... im waiting on a 17 inch snowflake to come up as with us nt getting a spare wheel it would come in handy even if curbed i wouldnt mind would only be a spare and at £35 for a full refurb im sure some one will have it off you post a thread up on here ask for a estimation or look on e bay for a similer wheel and beat their price... im sure if its no use to you then any mney is good money

Comment

yeah its only got light scuff on it tbh if i get it refurb then may get more for it ?
                  sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

Working...
                  X