X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buisness Start up

Hi guys:

So after alot of thinking i have decided to start up my own little business in smart repair and resprays. I work as a Firefighter in London so therefore work a 4on/4off shift pattern and think this would be a great little earner on the side.
    I have also gained the experience from a previous 3 year apprenticeship course and gained the grades to go with it. I do a few private jobs for friends and friends of friends already but I'm really thinking about doing it properly as a side job.
    Also as i live on a farm i do have the ficillitys to convert a shed / building into to a spray booth.
    I have my own guns and all the equiptment to start-up, The only thing i lack is how to go about starting this buisness.

Can anyone help me with advice. Thanks alot guys

Go for it mate
    sigpic

Comment

How about buying into a franchise such as Dent Devils or similar?

Comment

Loads of advice here Danny, Good luck with it mate

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...cId=1073858805
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Could have a word with craig or russel, not really in direct competition with their work, they could poss recommend you.
          Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Tbh mate you have the equipment you just need to register your company name and that. So mate get facilities set up get advertising and don't work for peanuts lol

Good luck mate

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr View Post
              Could have a word with craig or russel, not really in direct competition with their work, they could poss recommend you.
              yeah they have griffin autos, might have a chat to him. good idea

do you live local to bedford?

Comment

yeah, lived in flitwick for 20 odd years now in marston, so getting closer ,lol
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

yeah, lived in flitwick for 20 odd years now in marston, so getting closer ,lol
                  lol yeah im from stewartby. do u have to blue zaffy?

Comment

yes mate , the dark blue club with vxr body parts, did have stage 3 astra vxr in arden few yrs back and still niss it, but not the bills, lol, seen yours with the small front plate?

ps. just noticed sig, lol

Comment

yes mate , the dark blue club with vxr body parts, did have stage 3 astra vxr in arden few yrs back and still niss it, but not the bills, lol, seen yours with the small front plate?

ps. just noticed sig, lol
                      lol, yeah got normal sized plate now but its a private 1. also got stripe over bonnet. i see you quite alot, ill make sure i flash ya next time mate

Comment

Ah, saw your mrs in it the other day,at centre of marston by the shops, and sprint style stripes and plate Bish+++, thought it was a brand new one , nice and clean. And the stripe looks excellent, good choice of placement and colours :0)

Oh and ps, did have a stage three arden astra 06 plate with every extra on it, still miss it, but with job loss while back and now four kids the zaffy the only choice, love the look of the vxr so decided to style it that way,(without the running costs) but will never put vxr badge on it, wouldn't seem right .
                        Last edited by johnnyvxr; 1 August 2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Hey danny,what i have done since last year is simply registered as self employed under a sole trader.It would be the easist way to start out untill you get bigger as such.At the minute in the electrical trade its hard to get enough work to keep a decent weekly wage coming in,so i just sub myself into other firms.They pay me an hourly rate an pay 20% tax for you,at the end of april you file a tax return an usually get 1500-2000 depending on what you earn an spend on equipment running costs etc etc etc.I think its a bit early to go to a limited company in the early days on your buisness.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X