This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rynair

any one been recently with them? if so how was it?

am goin portugal in 2 weeks wit them but never flew with them

thanx jase

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
    any one been recently with them? if so how was it?

am goin portugal in 2 weeks wit them but never flew with them

thanx jase
    There alright i suppose but i would say EasyJet is better IMO.

Comment

its a budget airline, anything extra costs a fair bit

Comment

Iv used them when iv gone to Dublin, no issues at all, to have such cheap flights don't expect much,best way to look at it really

Comment

I went with them to Spain a year or so ago... Nothing spectacular, but got you from A to B which is the most important thing

Comment

they do what there there for mate, not luxury by any means.

They get you from A to B relatively comfortably but bite your arm off for any extras (food etc)

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

thanx all! appreciate the feedback

Comment

yeah as said nothing luxurious! no tv or anything lol. used them twice this year going to Tenerife and will be using them in August going to Tenerife again so there not too bad

Comment

make sure you weigh your bags before going as they sting you for overweight baggage ,we had to pay 15 euros per kilo

Comment

Originally posted by SwVXR View Post
                    yeah as said nothing luxurious! no tv or anything lol. used them twice this year going to Tenerife and will be using them in August going to Tenerife again so there not too bad
                    thanx so ur happy enough to use them again, thats all that matters mate

Originally posted by vxrsparks View Post
                    make sure you weigh your bags before going as they sting you for overweight baggage ,we had to pay 15 euros per kilo
                    yer so i hear thanx for the reminder am guna triple check the bag lol

Comment

i went to majorca with them last month was ok not much leg room but its a budget airline what you see is what you get oh and its not allocated seating so try be in the front of the que to get a good seat
                      xbox addy -turboyoda85
                      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                        i went to majorca with them last month was ok not much leg room but its a budget airline what you see is what you get oh and its not allocated seating so try be in the front of the que to get a good seat
                        thanx alot matey

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                          thanx so ur happy enough to use them again, thats all that matters mate

Yeah mate more than happy to use them again!

Comment

Originally posted by SwVXR View Post
                            Yeah mate more than happy to use them again!
                            thats good to no i was abit weiry like as i used thompson before

Comment

Working...
                            X