Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More crap customer service from dealer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More crap customer service from dealer

    Well today i took a drive down to my main dealer (Brindley vauxhall at Tipton)to sort out my aircon problem, but when i got there, they had gone, the place is all closed up, apparently they have moved to wednesbury.

    They didnt even have the decency to inform its customers that they were moving, i dont know about the wearabouts of the tms performance centre that was with them originally, i will have to call them.

    Anyone else with brindley at Tipton (that once was) ?
    sigpic

  • #2
    try dudley motors, good customer service there
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah, we use them, gotta book the astra in soon.

      Rich mentioned the other day that he was going past it and saw that they had moved, but like you say they haven't sent as much as a text to say that they have moved lol.

      I think this is their new address: 57 Bridge Street, Wednesbury WS10 0AH and they have a new parts centre too: Unit A4, Link One Industrial Park
      George Henry Road, Tipton DY4 7BU

      Just ring them up and speak to Steve (give him some greef - i normally do, I must be their worst customer for moaning and saying don't do this, don't do that etc)
      Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
        try dudley motors, good customer service there
        Not much good for warrenty work though, is it ?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          yup very good
          Tech2 Diagnostics
          Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
            try dudley motors, good customer service there
            I wouldn't let Dudley anywhere near my car, used them a few times for my previous Astra and everytime they messed us about something rotten.

            Rich''s work used to use them for their vans and they used to come out with the same problem they went in for plus another one thrown in for free lol - they now do all the work on them themselves or should I say Rich does all the work on them lol
            Last edited by Richarl_VXR; 21 July 2010, 10:44 PM.
            Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

            Comment


            • #7
              They've only moved five minutes away, they've had lots of notices around to say there moving. Imagine how many customers they have on a database to say we've moved would cost a fair amount of dosh.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by smithy View Post
                They've only moved five minutes away, they've had lots of notices around to say there moving. Imagine how many customers they have on a database to say we've moved would cost a fair amount of dosh.
                It doesnt matter if theve only moved around the corner, people are going to travel miles to get there for whatever reason, to find them gone, imagine breaking down and then instructing the aa / rac to take you to the dealer having notices all around the building is not much help to people who are not there to read them, five minutes around the corner can seem a lot more if you dont know the area.
                Who is your dealer ?

                Rant over.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Brindley Vauxhall are cowboys mate. We will be posting a thread about them when we finally get our car back!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miniman View Post
                    It doesnt matter if theve only moved around the corner, people are going to travel miles to get there for whatever reason, to find them gone, imagine breaking down and then instructing the aa / rac to take you to the dealer having notices all around the building is not much help to people who are not there to read them, five minutes around the corner can seem a lot more if you dont know the area.
                    Who is your dealer ?

                    Rant over.
                    Mate dont have a vauxhall anymore apart from ones that come in part exchange at work. The local dealers are awful especially Brindley Vauxhall in Cannock and Halshaws in Wolverhampton

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Not really crap customer service is it? They relocated you, never noticed, but you found them anyway.
                      sigpic

                      V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                        Not really crap customer service is it? They relocated you, never noticed, but you found them anyway.
                        Yes it is crap customer service,still havent found them yet, didnt have time to look, the fact remains they moved and didnt notify me.
                        They relocated, i never noticed because i never go to a dealer unless i have problem with them or the car.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                          Not really crap customer service is it? They relocated you, never noticed, but you found them anyway.
                          The customer service is really bad, the receptionist is so rude for a start! I hate having to ring because she makes me mad but I have to because they've got our car!

                          Toni

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by miniman View Post
                            Yes it is crap customer service,still havent found them yet, didnt have time to look, the fact remains they moved and didnt notify me.
                            They relocated, i never noticed because i never go to a dealer unless i have problem with them or the car.
                            Didnt you ring to book it in for work first?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by smithy View Post
                              Didnt you ring to book it in for work first?
                              No, i knew were the place (was) it was a planned journey to go there, after i had visited somewere else near by.

                              I get the impression that you are in defense of this dealership, because everything i say you come back in thier defense, and its my fault, you sure you dont work there ?

                              Oh and guess what, i even e-mailed them of my disappointment regarding thier customer service, and no reply, not even an apology even if it wasnt sincere.
                              Last edited by miniman; 22 July 2010, 07:35 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X