This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust popping and gargle

hi every one can any body lead me in the right direction, when i had my corsa arctic it pooped sometimes and gargled ,reason being the remus exhuast i think, at the lights the other day i was next to a scooby and his was doing it constantly ,may be too much .
    know i have got a rs250 i want this sound back , whats the best options with the exhaust? if it is that , back to remus if it fits or any others which will do it more often

thanks in advance

it will be the exhaust mate, you will need to look at what exhausts are on the market for your car...

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Its an awesome sound
      Boosting Right Past You!

Comment

Maybe sign up to the Megane forum? They will know what exhaust systems are best for your car... Not sure a VXR Forum will

Comment

i asked on here as been on this website for years , and get more responce , i am also on the megane website , but people look at your questions and dont make any sugestions .

Comment

VXRo is an exceptionally good forum mate.

Sure we would all advise if we new anything about the cars, do a google search on renault tuners and give them a buzz they will know the aftermarket exhausts.

Danny133 on here has a renault he just had mapped i believe, perhaps ask him!

These meganes do look nice, i saw a white one the other day with grey alloys, look sweet. Can only imagine what it would have looked like rolling much lower and an exhaust popping away

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

I love the sound of the remus when it pops

Comment

Sounds lilt the Subaru had an anti lag system on the go! Speak to ktec as they are very usefull with Renault! Sounds like your waNting a full exhaust system like others have said

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X