Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boost gauge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • boost gauge

    what should i be paying for a boost gauge?

    im looking at getting one and fitting inretween front air vents on the merv
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

  • #2
    do i buy a kit to fit it or will it come with the gauge ?

    i realy am clue less when it comes t this any help apreciated
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi mate have a look at this site for stuff.

      www.rspec.co.uk

      Scotty.

      Comment


      • #4
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

        this any good would match my dash?
        VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
          Can't see it being a problem Kirky it's all down to personal choice but it looks fine mate.

          Scotty.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
            Can't see it being a problem Kirky it's all down to personal choice but it looks fine mate.

            Scotty.
            just e buyed it

            now for the big question how to fit lol
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

            Comment


            • #7
              yes mate that one on the bay should be ok its the rite size for that gap so now all you got to do is find somwhere to put your hazzard switch i'd say either somwhere by the gear sick or by the light switch
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by billysaph View Post
                yes mate that one on the bay should be ok its the rite size for that gap so now all you got to do is find somwhere to put your hazzard switch i'd say either somwhere by the gear sick or by the light switch
                billy im gona need step by step help lol...

                where is it u live again lol
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                  just e buyed it

                  now for the big question how to fit lol
                  Pick a location on your dash you want it to sit and I see there's full fitting instructions with it. If in doubt pm my mate DavieK as he has fitted a couple of boost gauges all be it a different design.

                  Scotty.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    mate id gladly help you exept im about 200 miles away from you lol there is a step by step how to that si fletcher did which i used as a guide very help full

                    this should help but im here if you need help with anything mate

                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29814

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by billysaph View Post
                      mate id gladly help you exept im about 200 miles away from you lol there is a step by step how to that si fletcher did which i used as a guide very help full

                      this should help but im here if you need help with anything mate

                      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29814


                      will pm si, he is local and met him before very helpfull and friendly
                      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hope it goes well for you mate and remember to take piccies of when done

                        Scotty.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          and of course hes the godfather of the merv owners lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by billysaph View Post
                            and of course hes the godfather of the merv owners lol
                            just looked at the how to,,, how did he get the dials blue? and alsto the vxr logo on dash lights up mine desnt does urs ?
                            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              daz (vxrcourt) did it and when i asked him to see if he would do mine he said and i quote i would never touch another meriva as long as i live it took him all day to do si's and hated every min ov it so si's was the first and last to be done
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X