This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scirrocco R

Anybody have any experience of these, thoughts, opinions?

been suggested to me as a next car and not owned a vw myself fancied some opinions!

Thanks guys!

there is one down the road from me, but it just doesnt stand out, all that is different is the R on the front.

wouldnt say no to one though!!

Comment

nice interior, Horrible ride!! Very bumpy and boring!! Doesnt have the same Oooomfff as VXR. Probably better going for a golf tbh

Comment

from what ive seen they llok nice with the wheels and twin pipes. are they any chunkier on the body styling? any decent pics anyone has?

Comment

Have you robbed a bank mate?The normal specced up 2ltr diesel is £30k,and maintenance costs are worse than Vauxhall.

Comment

not quite robbed a bank but i do have a good broker now with better finance rates than ive seen elsewhere. They source cars for a lot of prem footballers etc. Plus a car allowance helps

plus i would get them to source the car at best rate. He has done a couple of them for 290pm with a 7k deposit. i owe nothing on the vxr anyway.

Comment

again mate.....u would be better going for a golf if ye can! That is if you like it. But iwouldnt go for one of scirroccos, it strikes me as a car that you would be fed up with in 6 months time

Comment

maybe. not sure.

dont fancy the golf to be honest. was just a thought as not seen one on the road and fancied something that felt better built to be honest and was easily mappable. been toying with focus rs's for a while and now my mates got one part of me is a tad put of by dare i say it a chaviness? BUT what a car it is!

or s3? couple years older.

Comment

S3 are nice mate wouldn't get the scirocco. Maybe an RS? lol I'm sure you can pick em up second hand for like 22-23k failing that if your willing to spend 30k maybe a lower spec camaro lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                    S3 are nice mate wouldn't get the scirocco. Maybe an RS? lol I'm sure you can pick em up second hand for like 22-23k failing that if your willing to spend 30k maybe a lower spec camaro lol

been torn with an rs for ages pal, nearly signed twice but just not sure. gonna wait n see what the broker says, then ill see which cars are within budget.

New shape focus is out soon and the st version is pushing 260 etc so the new rs mk3 if brought out will be a 18 months or so after, so maybe s3 for 18 months to 2 years then rs.

Comment

Sounds like you've got your head screwed on right anyways mate not jumping at the first opportunity. Have you test driven the rs and scirocco.? If so how do they compare?
                      Best of luck with it anyways mate

Comment

Ive driven the rs a few times (4 diff ones actualy lol, and a stage 2 one ) and its a great car it really is. not driven an s3 though for a while.

Comment

Was a bit gobsmacked to see the price tag of the green Scirrocco at last weekends show - £33k as specced!!!!

Astra

Comment

that how much they are? **** that then lol

Comment

lmao 33k for a sciroc is ridiculous.. its not that good

Comment

Working...
                              X