This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your favourite gig

Just been watching an old dvd of a gig I went to a few years back at wembley, the gig was MUSE
    What an amazing night,

Iv seen a lot of bands live, even some of my long time favourites like AC/DC and RATM but I have to rate Muse as the best gig iv ever been to as there tight as hell together

What's yours?
    sigpic

Lady gaga lol

Lionel rich tea was also great

Comment

pendulm @ brixton acadamy

Comment

Can't choose between GEORGE MICHAEL...25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR...or THE EAGLES at WEMBLEY ARENA.

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          pendulm @ brixton acadamy
          Seen them too mate, brilliant
          sigpic

Comment

saying about gigs,i came across an old ticket the other day for stereophonics 1st ever gig,wish i was 16 again,lol

Comment

Best not sure - most embarrassing would be Vanilla Ice MEN Arena back in the day lol

Astra

Comment

Judas Priest(Nostradamus Tour) at the SECC followed by Whitesnake. 1st gig was Marillion.

Comment

Bon Jovi at Ibrox Stadium was my first stadium gig and brill, hate to say it took G/F to Take That at Hampden last year Circus Tour for her birthday and it was an amazing gig!!!!!
                  Too many gigs to remember at old Apollo and Barrowlands as well (getting old)
                  regards Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bjr5120 View Post
                    Bon Jovi at Ibrox Stadium was my first stadium gig and brill, hate to say it took G/F to Take That at Hampden last year Circus Tour for her birthday and it was an amazing gig!!!!!
                    Too many gigs to remember at old Apollo and Barrowlands as well (getting old)
                    regards Brian
                    Ah the Apollo with the bouncing balcony Brian I remember seeing Saxon there and the Barrowlands it was Gary Moore,Capercaille then Runrig at the Civic Centre in Motherwell x2 and at the Magnum Sports Centre.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
                      Can't choose between GEORGE MICHAEL...25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR...or THE EAGLES at WEMBLEY ARENA.
                      I'd love to see the eagles,dire straits or hot chocolate!!

I'm only 21 but can't beat all that music!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Jay-Z, Madison Square Garden back in '04. What a night that was. He was touring with R-Kelly, Kelly stormed off the stage half-way through, the crowd almost rioted and Jay-Z got some of his mates out to play a few tunes instead - Mary J Blige, Usher, Ja Rule. Not a bad night. It even made MTV news:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...30/jay_z.jhtml

Comment

AC/DC at the AECC aberdeen in 96, brilliant , seeing MOTORHEAD there in november n lookin forward to it..

Comment

Green day at wembley or runrig in munich

Comment

Hmmmm... So many to choose!!
                              Red hot chilli peppers at the city of Manchester stadium with James brown supporting.
                              The prodigy at the appollo,
                              Arctic monkeys at Glastonbury followed by the who to end the festival wad awesome.
                              Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                              Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                              Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Working...
                              X