This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Noise Cancelling Headphones

Was in Comet today and there was a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones on demo which when I tried were amazing. Don't know fully what the quality of the audio was as it was just someone speaking but the noise cancelling really does work. The only problem is the price. £300! Are there cheaper alternatives? If anyone knows of any can you post links to them too.

Stuff magazine had some listed think they were 15 or 25 that they rated well

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by MartyKai View Post
      Was in Comet today and there was a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones on demo which when I tried were amazing. Don't know fully what the quality of the audio was as it was just someone speaking but the noise cancelling really does work. The only problem is the price. £300! Are there cheaper alternatives? If anyone knows of any can you post links to them too.
      The Bose headphones are amazing! the sound quality should be just as good on those one! they are very expensive but they are worth it but not point spending £300 on headphones like that if your not a sound tech or sound thing like that. I'm not sure of what other one's are on the market that compair to them. I want to get my hand on the DR Dre Beats i've heard to sound quality of them and they are amazing

Comment

If the headphones are as good as the speaker systems (weve got a bose surround sound jobby on our tv) then its worth the money imo. You can turn any CD up to full volume without any distortion at all and its genuinely both surprising and amazing! lol

That said, only really worthwhile if your a commuter or music buff.
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

I find cracking the missus in the mouth cancels all the noise that needs to be cancelled.... it's cheap too!!
          Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
          Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
          Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Try these Goldrings out - http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...8240767|cat:Hi - awesome value for money...

Comment

in-ear earphones are a nice cheap alternative

Comment

I dont like noise cancelling headphones im nosey I like to know whats going on around me lol.
                Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Spamiser View Post
                  in-ear earphones are a nice cheap alternative
                  I can't use In-Ear ones. I have funny ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Madderzavxr View Post
                    Try these Goldrings out - http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...8240767|cat:Hi - awesome value for money...
                    I'll look into these.

Comment

Working...
                    X