X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Poorly

i'm poorly at the moment, think i caught it off jase

i hate being poorly all i want is my gf and my mum i feel real week, tierd, sick, belly feels like ive had a full sunday dinner even tho ive only had toast today..

anybody else poorly??

sorry for useless thread am feeling sorry for my self

Aw poor damo
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

you must have the modding bug m8...lol
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

lol ill post just to get my stats up!!

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
          Aw poor damo
          thanks

Originally posted by jigger View Post
          you must have the modding bug m8...lol
          well its outa window mate had to phone in sick at work 2nite so less modding

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          lol ill post just to get my stats up!!
          thanks for the support mate

Comment

anytime

Comment

Aww poor you . Get well doon matey.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                Aww poor you . Get well doon matey.
                cheers marty mate ill just listen to lighthouse family and cry

come on fellas a good cry helps

Comment

Lol Damo! Your mum and gf how cute haha!

Get better soon bud iv had a couple of colds n that this summer which is very unlike me.but they weren't just colds it was manflu so worse than childbirth

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                    Lol Damo! Your mum and gf how cute haha!

Get better soon bud iv had a couple of colds n that this summer which is very unlike me.but they weren't just colds it was manflu so worse than childbirth
                    haha cheers matey .... arr its awful init mate, manflu is well bad, i feel right sorry for my self

everytime i get up outa seat i feel like am guna keepin falling forwards my head n that feel r8 heavy lol

Comment

You must be getting too close to your brother mate twit twoo joking bud hope your feelin well for the weekend.

Comment

I'm not being rude but I saw you at PVS and it's the size of your head doing that not you being ill haha!!

Nah it sucks mate,take it you don't get sick pay then?

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                          You must be getting too close to your brother mate twit twoo joking bud hope your feelin well for the weekend.
                          cheers tommi mate haha am guna get jase wen am better haha i say to him, keep away dont cough on me etc and what does he do, cough on me etc lol

I'm not being rude but I saw you at PVS and it's the size of your head doing that not you being ill haha!!

Nah it sucks mate,take it you don't get sick pay then?
                          haha you cheecky git lol first 3days we dont get paid for, see were on a decent wage so its alot to loose out on mate.. and i was 2week off being 1year not sick and £50 shopping vouchers for me

Comment

Get your *** into work then!! I run my own side of our family business so whatever the weather I go to work unfortunately much to my gfs disgrace. My dads not one for sympathy either so I have to deal with it!

Yeh spoke to jase about where you get all your money and it's mental healthcare nursing right? Random job but good on you,you must have some patience and a good heart lol!!

On another matter reading through your thread on your engine bay please feel free to post me all your engine hoses and bits with that kind heart if yours hahaha

Comment

Get your *** into work then!! I run my own side of our family business so whatever the weather I go to work unfortunately much to my gfs disgrace. My dads not one for sympathy either so I have to deal with it!

Yeh spoke to jase about where you get all your money and it's mental healthcare nursing right? Random job but good on you,you must have some patience and a good heart lol!!

On another matter reading through your thread on your engine bay please feel free to post me all your engine hoses and bits with that kind heart if yours hahaha
                              yeh mate gota have alot of patience, very risky job, as risky as the police tbh with regards risk etc ..

yeh i send you my bits through to you

Comment

Working...
                              X