X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Online ..

dont know if this is a repost..

but this is clearly the best site ive ever been on..

meeting and talking to such a great buch of guys..

all the meets that go ahead..

the events that takes place.. its not about talking on here but its great we actually get to meet each other....

keep up the good work guys - any comments welcome and if its a repost am sorry

be safe

damo

are you feeling alright

nah mate i know what you mean..as been on other fourms car clubs and got to say this is a better 1 of them all...i think it's down to every 1 is a bit mature well some times
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
      are you feeling alright

nah mate i know what you mean..as been on other fourms car clubs and got to say this is a better 1 of them all...i think it's down to every 1 is a bit mature well some times
      tried pm you m8 but you are full
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
          he`s always full of .....

only joking

Comment

are you feeling alright

well am listening to lighthouse family lol joking, no seriously ive been on many forums and this tops them..

there is a lot of the shall i say the older guys on here so its alot more mature.. obiously we have our puppys on here (me and others)

but over all a very good forum.. also for the info provided by members and ther knowledge..

if we didnt know about vxronline we cud be stuck with our problems..

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
              wrong paul i think mate as mine aint full

Comment

I agree i think this is such a good site i havnt made a member of any other Its addictive tho, our lass keeps nagging and moaning and winging for the laptop to watch twilight clips on youtube

Comment

wrong paul i think mate as mine aint full
                  i sometime get you and the other paul mixed up the other paul has a picture with his name danny

Comment

Yeah same here man. I can't even get myself of it, its that good

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                      I agree i think this is such a good site i havnt made a member of any other Its addictive tho, our lass keeps nagging and moaning and winging for the laptop to watch twilight clips on youtube
                      Lol typical girls lol, no offence lol. but all the girls just seem to love Twilight don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                        it is addictive mate am always on it everyday for a bit.. she moans haha, so i show her pictures of corsa vxrs and then she is happy as larry

she loves corsa vxrs..

why do women nag?? b4 i got my vxr, i was selling my cab to buy a vxr and she was like no dont ul regret it blah blah so i got my vxr and as soon as her bum was in the seat she loves it..

and then i had a buyer for my vxr just over a month ago, a member on here as i wanted a evo 8 .. and she sed the same and i took her word and kept it..

so i booked stage 2 straight away lol

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                          well am listening to lighthouse family lol joking, no seriously ive been on many forums and this tops them..

there is a lot of the shall i say the older guys on here so its alot more mature.. obiously we have our puppys on here (me and others)

but over all a very good forum.. also for the info provided by members and ther knowledge..

if we didnt know about vxronline we cud be stuck with our problems..

100% agree with you damo mate as this site has been very very very helpful for me..so try to give a little bit back

Comment

Girls and twilight grrrrrr!!

Evos are cool damo but to much to run!!

This site is wicked but damo is clearly just all soppy cause he is ill and listening to the lighthouse family!!

I do love it though been on Many forums and this one tops it but I'm still yet to meet pretty much all the people I speak to!!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Got too agree damo, intact I joined another forum for a nosey the other day and already there has been a member banned due to me
                              Very friendly bunch here and I enjoy traveling down south and meeting all you mental English
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X