• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remap sciene

http://www.remapscience.co.uk/

im sure this is a re post but i can find the thread anyware,

these guys do re map for £150,,,

i know sounds crazy but the reviews online are all good.

i may be silly but the price tag puts me off lol...

learnt from past you get what you pay for.

whats your views on them as all reviews i found are good
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

tbh mate they have a rolling road so you can go to them get it mapped and what they qoute you with figures, get it wacked on there dyno..

what about reddot in enfield?? alot of the gsi lads on aoc have gone them, there really good at mapping apprantley and have the rr there everything..

there maps are £250

also it states on there site.. ''If you would like your vehicle uniquely tuned on our Rolling Road Dyno with printouts before and after then it costs £75 extra on top of the prices that you see above.''

sounds good to me..

Comment

the site is a bit micky mouse but they curtanly talk the talk...the price just looks 2 good,

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
        the site is a bit micky mouse but they curtanly talk the talk...the price just looks 2 good,

nah mate, what u wud want, is a dyno set up b4 and after, there maps at there place is 275 and then for dyno set up an extra 75 which is £350

seems like they are doing a offer only for the july month at 150 then you wud want dyno set up at an extra 75 which is 225 this month..

sounds quite good

Comment

stick to what u no why bother goin to sum mo jo when u go to tuners of vx for years

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
            stick to what u no why bother goin to sum mo jo when u go to tuners of vx for years
            which ive always agreed with, why not mpg?? there 1hour 40mins away from me.. so for you maybe closer or a tad bit further.. at least there vauxhall garage

Comment

mpg are top my list followed by courts just came across this and the price looked unreal

Comment

mpg are top my list followed by courts just came across this and the price looked unreal
                yeh i see mate but think of it this way, for an extra 100 you can have an eds map installed by a vauxhall tuner

it will be well worth going them then risking it for the shake of 100

Comment

forget courts Simon, get yourself over to MPG mate.

as for the origonal post £150 does sound too cheap but then again we have been ripped off on remap prices for years so maybe these guys are putting the customer first
                  Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                  X