Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best iphone 4 deals?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • best iphone 4 deals?

    as above really, looking for an 18 month contract and spending £30/35PM.

    main factor is the cost of the phone reall tbh.

    if anyone works for a phone company that can help me out that would also be appreciated but would prefer to stick to orange

    muchos thanks

    martyn
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

    sigpic

  • #2
    tesco without doubt 12 month contract 220 for n16gb

    all over the internet as best deal mate . everyone wants one from there 35pm 750min unltd txts 1gb data

    brilliant

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm paying about £25 a month for 1,000min, unlimited text's and 750mb of internet. Got the 32gb iPhone 4. Paying that as I use to work for o2 and i'm still getting a staff discount

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by A2ON View Post
        tesco without doubt 12 month contract 220 for n16gb

        all over the internet as best deal mate . everyone wants one from there 35pm 750min unltd txts 1gb data

        brilliant
        I agree! Plus you get your clubcard points

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chahal View Post
          I'm paying about £25 a month for 1,000min, unlimited text's and 750mb of internet. Got the 32gb iPhone 4. Paying that as I use to work for o2 and i'm still getting a staff discount

          any chance of a discount? lol
          Tech2 Diagnostics
          Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            bump
            Tech2 Diagnostics
            Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              dont go iphone 4 full off problems
              Arden Racing Edition

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                dont go iphone 4 full off problems
                Not so, no problems here. The media have blown it all out of proportion!!
                Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Skipper View Post
                  Not so, no problems here. The media have blown it all out of proportion!!
                  Not really - sending out £180m worth of rubber bands shows it was an issue Hope That Clears that up


                  What sort of tariff do you have to take to get the iphone 4 for free?

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    Not really - sending out £180m worth of rubber bands shows it was an issue Hope That Clears that up


                    What sort of tariff do you have to take to get the iphone 4 for free?

                    Corsa VXR now sold

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i just think its so bulky prefer the blackberry!!
                      Arden Racing Edition

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                        i just think its so bulky prefer the blackberry!!
                        Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                        Not really - sending out £180m worth of rubber bands shows it was an issue Hope That Clears that up


                        What sort of tariff do you have to take to get the iphone 4 for free?
                        ALL PHONES SUFFER SIGNAL DROP WHEN HELD IN THE RIGHT PLACE
                        http://www.google.co.uk/m/url?client...se5_fUJSEcVXIA
                        Type any make of phone with the words signal drop and there will be a video of it, some people sure are dumb and will believe anything they read!!
                        Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                        Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                        Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And at least apple are doing something about it!!
                          Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                          Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                          Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Skipper View Post
                            ALL PHONES SUFFER SIGNAL DROP WHEN HELD IN THE RIGHT PLACE
                            http://www.google.co.uk/m/url?client...se5_fUJSEcVXIA
                            Type any make of phone with the words signal drop and there will be a video of it, some people sure are dumb and will believe anything they read!!

                            I mean more to do with the fact the iphones (all of them) were set to tell all users they had a stronger signal than they actually had (porkie pies) and they have now detuned them to tell the truth and then sent out the rubber bands

                            Some people will buy stuff from Apple regardless of whether the product is good or not - that's just as dumb


                            Anyone answer my question what tariff so that you get a free iphone4?

                            Astra

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              its about £75 a month i think
                              Tech2 Diagnostics
                              Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X