This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao insurance

Well I've been looking at evo x's! Found a good one and thought I would check the insurance! Went on confused and for me 5years ncb protected and a clean license with me old man on the policy £2800! Lol that was for the fq300 group 19! I knew it would be expensive at 22 but not that high! Lol my corsa is only £900! I do live on a dodgy postcode though!

Then I tried it with the old man as owning the car and me as a named driver! 9k lmao!

I'm going to have to really search around if I want one of these or wait till I'm old! Lol
    sigpic

I think... wait LOL
    Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

wait :P lol
      Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

pay the premium my friend had to ... 35yr old ... evo 6 400bhp all mods declared think the quote was close to 1800 squids...

there just an expensive car to insure..
        Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

When I am 21 and I want to insure a lamborghini gallardo it would be £1,400. If I want to insure an evo X it would be £2,200 with admiral as the insurer. Takes the biscuit!!

Won't be buying a lamborghini gallardo when i'm 21 (only if i win the lotto) but it's just crazy they would insure that for less than an evo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            pay the premium my friend had to ... 35yr old ... evo 6 400bhp all mods declared think the quote was close to 1800 squids...

there just an expensive car to insure..
            Lol I won't pay that for insurance! Lol

Originally posted by Chahal View Post
            When I am 21 and I want to insure a lamborghini gallardo it would be £1,400. If I want to insure an evo X it would be £2,200 with admiral as the insurer. Takes the biscuit!!

Won't be buying a lamborghini gallardo when i'm 21 (only if i win the lotto) but it's just crazy they would insure that for less than an evo!!
            Lol tht is crazy! If only I could afford a lambo! Lol the evo wouldn't even come to mind! Lol
            sigpic

Comment

i was 23 when i had my evo 8, 510bhp stroker engined.

i paid £800 fully comp all declared with admiral with me as policy holder and dad as main user as i had a daily commuter anyway so wasnt using it too much !

Comment

Working...
              X