This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love with a non VXR

Sorry guys but I'm actually hooked. It's not realistic because of my age r cost wise but I went into my local BMW dealership earlier.

Downstairs they had a White new shape M3 with BBS wheels ad carbon roof and a Matt black one with carbon and gloss black wheels.

These where gorgeous but then I went upstairs to the used cars....

Sitting there was a 53 plate M3 CSL absolutely mint condition,carbon and suede everywhere I just stared at it in awe.amazing car and the bucket seats....it was so cooool but now I'm thoroughly depressed

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

any pictures i love m3s but the latest shape as i like to have the new shape cars

Comment

Nah no pics mate.I like the M3s but this was the CSL, just another level

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

I was having a conversation with a friend earlier. Bmw have some of the best cars out there atm. I think i'd own all the hot versions from the 135I coupe to the M3 to the x5m if i had the money!! All stunning cars.

Comment

135I coupe is the best car in the range if you want to tune it
          I have been out in a very fast one with a new turbo
          goes like a rocket
          keeps up with the rs6 no probs at all
          the truth is out there
          part GSI part VXR
          tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
            Nah no pics mate.I like the M3s but this was the CSL, just another level
            awsome cars tho id lvoe a white rand new m3 a lad i went to school withhas one im soo jealous lol

Comment

M3 CSL has tyres only for use in DRY conditions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pics anyone?

Comment

m3 csl are lush i was very close to gettin one but there a tad steep to run lol
                  WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Working...
                  X