Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my 2 week old corsa will now be off the road for 2 weeks!!! Thanks Peter Vardy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my 2 week old corsa will now be off the road for 2 weeks!!! Thanks Peter Vardy

Ok so some of you guys may have seen previous posts asking about my seats and how one of the recaro's didnt fold/slide.

The up to date story of this is...

Took the car in on tues, sat for 2 hours to get told they need to order a part. Fair enough they didnt know.
    Went back in on thursday and sat for another 4 hours for them to tell me they need another part and dont want to build my car back up until theyget it. They offered to give me a lift (wtf) and after me saying no way, and give me a courtsey car....they gave me a 1.0ltr Chevy Spark....... Now at this point the vast majority of you would have been pretty raging.
    Yesterday(friday) i called them to be told that the Bolts holding the seat in where locked in as the lock tight had made them impossible to remove..(an apprentice tore the heads off)....so they had to drill out the screws and damaged the base plate!!

Now i had numerous arguments and phone calls and everntually VX customer care called to tell me tht they arranged a courtesy car through enterprise (a 1.4 astra). but the excess on this is 500 if there is so much as a scratch on this!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Called Peter Vardys today to be told the base plate they need is coming from germany and will be two weeks.....so my two week old car will be off the road for 2 weeks!!!!!

I have had the worst week known to man andwondered if anyone else had a horror story like this! ALL THIS OVER A SEAT SLIDING MECHANISM!!!

Someone please tell me im not the only one.

Also spotted a red VXR corsa with reg SC08 KXF sitting at the back of peter vardys!!!!! So dude...ur car still aint fixed either!!!

Thats madness mate, is it your drivers seat?? If it isnt cant you take the car home untill the parts arrive?

Comment

wasnt the driver seat mate..it was the passenger one. They wouldnt let me take it home as all the air bags where disconnected!! Its still on going now with trading standrads and consumer direct!!

Comment

Ahh ok mate hope it gets sorted fast.

Comment

cheers mate! Though more people wouldve had this but am guessing not!

Comment

They are a joke in there mate, hard to find a decent garage, I'd ask why they let an apprentice touch your car lol, just for fun, I love to find things to moan about,
            Anyway mate, iv had that bad service from them and other vxl garages round here I resort to change things myself now
            sigpic

Comment

enterprise do an extra insurance policy for £1 a day for fully comp and all scratches etc covered. Was worth the extra cash when I had a car from them
              sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
              Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

which vardy?

Comment

don't they have another vxr they can take the base off,
                  and let them wait for the new one ro arrive!!

Comment

this dont looks like good garage sorry to hear that mate
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Now that's unlucky, sorry to hear this. All you wanna do is drive your new car. Only Vx could screw this up so badly!
                      Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                      Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

welcome to the world of the corsa vxr,

Comment

if an apprentice cant take a seat out properly i aint got much hope for him lol...but why on earth they tried to drill it out i dont know usually if this happens you would weld a bolt onto it and take off with a socket wtf.....
                          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

how much lock tight must have been on the threads for him to shear the heads (or just a total clown who doesn't know what he's doing)???? Took me 2 minutes to remove the seat from my 4 year old Astra........

Comment

i have taken the seats out of my car in under 5 minutes,that is the rears also.
                              i bet he does not know which way is undo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X