X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Gear

Hello,

Im looking for a decent website/shop to buy some camping gear from. Im looking at going up to sanna bay area for a day trip and going to stay over in a near by campsite and dont really have much camping stuff

thanks

cheers mate, seen alot of these on google, have you used any your self?

Comment

Ebay, why buy new. Some great stuff on there at the moment, depending on what you need. Mate of mine brought a Comanche folding trailer tent for £368.00, nearly £1500 new and it has hardly been used. Brought a four man dome tent made by vango for £36.00 £149.99 RRP .
      just have a scout around.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
        cheers mate, seen alot of these on google, have you used any your self?
        i've used millets before.....

Comment

millets are good if you use the branded names, Peter storm is not one of them.

Comment

If you stay near Coatbridge then as mentioned above as a link , GOoutdoors is just a big warehouse full of camping , climbing stuff .
            CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
            sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
            MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
              Ebay, why buy new. Some great stuff on there at the moment, depending on what you need. Mate of mine brought a Comanche folding trailer tent for £368.00, nearly £1500 new and it has hardly been used. Brought a four man dome tent made by vango for £36.00 £149.99 RRP .
              just have a scout around.lol.
              And at the moment if you pay by paypal you get a 10% off your next purchase voucher number, so buy something cheap then use the number for 10% off something dearer.
              sigpic

Comment

Tiso is a good place to go to, to get camping gear pal

Comment

Originally posted by soosie View Post
                  If you stay near Coatbridge then as mentioned above as a link , GOoutdoors is just a big warehouse full of camping , climbing stuff .
                  You stay in Coatbridge i stay in Glenboig m8. in the Redrow

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                    You stay in Coatbridge i stay in Glenboig m8. in the Redrow
                    I don't stay in Coatbridge although many moons ago I went to college there ! I stay out in the wilds of Bonnybridge .
                    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

what gear do you want? and will you be using it again? or just throw away...

i got a terra nova tent on ebay for under 100 squids!! hardly used!! there are some bargins to be had!!!
                      Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Wanna buy my climbing gear
                        sigpic

Comment

If your seriously going to get into it get the good stuff. If not and its just going to be once a year or so check out Asda and Tesco.

I personally have a few hundred quids worth of gear. B ut i also have a 35 quid tent from asda that i take to santa pod and have used in snowdon its up to you mate and what your going to use it for and your budget
                          Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                          Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                          Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

Working...
                          X