This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoobie

what is the bhp of a wrx its on a o 2 reg had rally graphics on it looked nice in blue heard they are **** on fuel tho
    sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

bhp wise i believe 220/230bhp, i have heard that they drink alot.......there are virtually no toys inside compared to the vxr, do some research on the internet theres lots of info.......... personally don't like the round bug eye shape, theres an old bloke who drives past my house in one with all the graphics, he looks a wally.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

yeah mate had a quick look through the window it looks out dated
      sigpic

Comment

The WRX is around 230bhp IIRC, My friend has a Version 7 and my diesel is quicker mid range.. You need to get the STi if your going to get one.

They don't handle that well either for a 4WD IMO, It understears very badly.. The only thing its quick at is getting off the line.

I personally would get an EVO over a Subaru anyway.

Comment

yeah def an evo mate they are nice the inside of the scoobie looks dull and cr4p
          sigpic

Comment

wrx is 220 bhp .. they drink fuel real bad

Comment

Originally posted by mattiepkr1984 View Post
              yeah def an evo mate they are nice the inside of the scoobie looks dull and cr4p
              evo looks same mate, when i did my expericence day in the evo 8 the drive of the 2 between the evo and scooby is identical..

apart from one is faster then the other and the evo looks better on the outside

Comment

My mates got a 52 plate prodrive scooby, that came 310bhp standard apparently, with a baileys superboost valve, sounds the nuts
                sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

Working...
                X