This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury lawyers /Solicitors

Can anybody reccomend anyone please or have any experience and been successful?

My step dad had a nasty fall in a hotel on friday and they admitted fault, were really quick to offer ' to sort them out if they want to stay agian' said the manager. filled incident report in but other than saying they would discount a room hoping they would drop it, they werent partricularly apologetic etc

He is registered disabled (disc removed years ago in back) and this could potentialy lay him up for months

Thanks

I had a nasty road traffic accident in 2006 and I used Fenton's solicitors. They were very good, I was in Hospital for 6 months as I fractured my spine and they even had the documents hand delivered to me so I could fill them out. They gave me a settlement time of 18months but I had a cheque within 11 months and they kept me up to date throughout. I would definatly use them again if I needed to.

Comment

thanks lawro, ill look them up for them!

Comment

No worries mate, hope you get it sorted.

Just be prepared for all the paperwork, telephone calls and the long wait but if they have admitted liabibilty it should hopefully be straight forward and get settled quickly.

Comment

PM me your details mate.

I may be able to help you out.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Keoghs Solicitor's are a very reputable firm.

Can provide details in a PM in need be.

Toni

Comment

Russell Jones and Walker do all our Federation claims, no probs when I used them.

http://www.rjw.co.uk/

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

I've replied to your PM.

Good Luck.

Comment

Always used the ones through my insurance, but like someone said above, takes time but worth the wait.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                      Always used the ones through my insurance, but like someone said above, takes time but worth the wait.

nothing to do with car insurance james pal. otherwise i would have suggested it to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X