Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about Citreon Xsara Picasso seatbelts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about Citreon Xsara Picasso seatbelts?

bit random i know but wondered if theres any mechanics on here that may have come accross the problem before

this mornin my dad went to go to work and the seatbelt wouldnt move so he ended up calling rac who basically had a poke around and said the tensioners gone off

so ive had a quick look and it seems that way so i thought for now so he can drive it until i can replace it id take the passenger one out and use that and yep you guessed it now that ones nackered also lol

i figured it was because i didnt disconnect the battery is this right? i didnt turn the ign on while they were unplugged

my quesiton is can i get a pair from a breakers and fit these no problem or do they need programming or something only a dealer can do? i realise the airbag light would need resetting but not worried about that

Chris
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011
Working...
X