This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIONEER AVIC F900BT advise please

its my bday on weds and would like a treat for myself, and have seen this on sale PIONEER AVIC F900BT.

i saw it a while ago at halfrauds and it looked good after a small play.

Anyone on here got one? i have a corsa 57plate vxr, but any car set up is fine.
    does the steering wheel controls work with it?
    and does the iphone work with the bluetooth?

Lol, I'm looking at buying one too so also want to know..?
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

I'm using an iPhone 4 on a F910BT and F920BT systems and having no problems. The iPod connection is a bit iffy with an iOS4 software but fine with everything else. There will be a software update to cure this soon though.

You'll need an adapter for steering wheel controls.

Comment

I'm struggling finding this model and the newer ones are a bit expensive. I know ages ago halfrauds did some kind of finance deal / package. Anyone know who also does this on car stereos on the pioneer

Thanks jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybro187 View Post
          I'm struggling finding this model and the newer ones are a bit expensive. I know ages ago halfrauds did some kind of finance deal / package. Anyone know who also does this on car stereos on the pioneer

Thanks jay
          Get a credit card as it'll be cheaper lots of 0% cards out there

Comment

I hae a credit card all ready so don't really want to open one up just for that then have to cancel it. Just thought it would be easier to do like a buy now pay later or some kind x

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybro187 View Post

Thanks jay
              eBay £525 NEW..!!! Avic f900bt..

Comment

Appreciate the link but don't fancy spending that kind of money thru ebay

Comment

Lol it's a shop in Nottingham when I spend that kind of cash on eBay I collect in person and pay cash.

Comment

Well I would have paypal to protect me I'm thinkin more like if the thing goes faulty least I got the shop guarantee etc. Where bouts u near notts?

Comment

No I'm in Northamptonshire, about 1hr 20 from Nottingham but anything for a drive lol.

Comment

hello i would recomend this unit my dad got 1 in his motorhome ideal quick easy to use built in hardrive so no need of disc swaps, you can also buy upgrades such as ipod connecters, (wire it in to your glovebox so its hidden and subtle and never have a cd to clutter your car up again). tv tuners, reversing cams all sorts

Comment

I really want this now anyone know where I can get it from other than eBay

Comment

Working...
                          X