This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's View on meriva vxr

Im curious to what peoples views are on the meriva vxr.. I know a lot people didn’t want them the be made and a lot don’t like them,

I personally think people under estimate them but im curious to what peoples views are both good and bad
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

I really like them buddy
    sigpic

Comment

before actually seeing one i laughed at the idea of a mariva vxr . the met si fletcher who at the time had a vxr merv and i was very impressed tbh .

agree aswell when people under estimate them . the look on the ST srivers face said it all

Comment

Ayup daz not post sabotaging tonight
        sigpic
        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

There is a red one in my neighbourhood driven by a young girl with a couple of kids, not online for the want of me trying when ive seen her out and about, I like the Meriva and she has played with me a few times on a local road with plenty of room and boy she boots it when she wants to and Ive seen her surprise a lot of other cars aswell, shame they are rare.
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Yep I like them too..
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              before actually seeing one i laughed at the idea of a mariva vxr . the met si fletcher who at the time had a vxr merv and i was very impressed tbh .

agree aswell when people under estimate them . the look on the ST srivers face said it all
              lol that was funny that 1 daz .. was with dan yesturday after the posty meet and he was with a guy with a stage 2 focus st and the st driver asked what my car was as he culdnt pull away

stage 2 focus vs standard merv wi pre cat only i would thought he would left me standing..

also i see all good comments which suprises me but cheers anyway for the replys guys

Comment

My brother in law (BIG_PT) has one and I really like it. My lasting memory of it is seeing it playing with a bunch of Astra VXRs in several convoys to BTCC events last year. No one knew what hit them.
                sigpic
                Astra VXR | VXRacing Edition No 265 | Bluetooth | Cruise Control
                TMS Stage 2 map, Milltek, Bilstein B14 coilovers, Quaife LSD and AP Racing 4 pots.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidVXR View Post
                  My brother in law (BIG_PT) has one and I really like it. My lasting memory of it is seeing it playing with a bunch of Astra VXRs in several convoys to BTCC events last year. No one knew what hit them.
                  this is true but strange...

meriva on paper 180bhp 0-60 7.9 sec

yet every meriva standard on dynos make 190bhp +

and my meriva standard keep up with corsa vxr standard and now i have pre cat down pipe i pull away from corsa vxrs

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                    There is a red one in my neighbourhood driven by a young girl with a couple of kids, not online for the want of me trying when ive seen her out and about, I like the Meriva and she has played with me a few times on a local road with plenty of room and boy she boots it when she wants to and Ive seen her surprise a lot of other cars aswell, shame they are rare.
                    Played with you on a local road?isn't that pretty much dogging mate haha

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

i like, that each of them is limited edition
                      MB E63s AMG
                      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                        lol Damn secret's out of the bag pml
                        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                          LMAO!

Comment

i have been in alexfi's merv vxr and they are very nice motors.
                            sigpic

Comment

There quicker than I thought

Comment

Working...
                              X