Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet & Drive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meet & Drive

    We are getting our car back tomorrow whoop whoop! To celebrate this glorious occasion we will be driving up to the lake district on Sunday 1st August. Once there we will find somewhere to eat and then venture out to find some good driving roads.

    If anyone's interested in joining us then pop you name down so we don't leave without you.

    We are meeting at Middlebrook retail park in Bolton outside Costa Coffee @ 12:30.

    Confirmed people:

    Chris_Toni (Chris & Toni)
    Andy_VXR237 (Andy & Emily)
    Andy M
    DICKO1
    CTG13
    Last edited by Chris_Toni; 29 July 2010, 08:25 AM.

  • #2
    Shame I'm nowhere near mate!!

    Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

    Comment


    • #3
      Why not get Dick01 involved and see if he can arrange a regional meet to cater for this ????
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
        Shame I'm nowhere near mate!!
        Just an excuse for you to go on an extra long drive haha.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
          Why not get Dick01 involved and see if he can arrange a regional meet to cater for this ????
          All are more than welcome, the more the merrier! Didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

          Chris.

          Comment


          • #6
            Emily is getting dropped off in lake windermere. literally.
            Arden Astra VXR
            Black e92 320d
            Silver e92 335d
            Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
            Mineral white m235i manual

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andy_vxr237 View Post
              Emily is getting dropped off in lake windermere. literally.
              Haha is this one of those fast & furious style ejector seats?

              Comment


              • #8
                No. Push and run.
                Arden Astra VXR
                Black e92 320d
                Silver e92 335d
                Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
                Mineral white m235i manual

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chris_Toni View Post
                  All are more than welcome, the more the merrier! Didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

                  Chris.
                  (Sorry) I didnt mean it sound like that, but Im sure lots of members within the NW region could be up for this, but it needs proper exposure in the NW regional pages to get you more interested parties - hence why it maybe an idea to opm John and see if he will make it an official NW Drive...just a thought
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You coming richard?
                    Arden Astra VXR
                    Black e92 320d
                    Silver e92 335d
                    Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
                    Mineral white m235i manual

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                      (Sorry) I didnt mean it sound like that, but Im sure lots of members within the NW region could be up for this, but it needs proper exposure in the NW regional pages to get you more interested parties - hence why it maybe an idea to opm John and see if he will make it an official NW Drive...just a thought
                      No problem, are you not up for joining us on this one? Could you do me a favour and pass a PM onto Dicko1 for me? I'm on Blackberry and I'm unable to initiate PMs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wont be able to make it, hope you have a nice day though people.
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                        http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great idea, any excuse for a drive, lol, ill put a thred up now and c if we can get a few interested, I can make it for 1pm so will we be able to meet u at bolton at 1pm??

                          2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                            Great idea, any excuse for a drive, lol, ill put a thred up now and c if we can get a few interested, I can make it for 1pm so will we be able to meet u at bolton at 1pm??
                            Cheers mate. Yeah 1pm will be fine, we won't leave without you haha.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Post is up mate, the missus is workin till 12 so we will be with you around 1pm maybe sooner, lol.

                              2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X