Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greenpeace close BP Petrol Stations

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greenpeace close BP Petrol Stations

    And the fun begins,



    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...uarter_Results
    sigpic

    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

  • #2
    They behave as if BP wanted the spill to happen lol.

    People make mistakes. Theyve owned up to it. I say leave them be!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DAIR View Post
      They behave as if BP wanted the spill to happen lol.

      People make mistakes. Theyve owned up to it. I say leave them be!
      I say they drop their petrol prices

      On a serious note I agree with DAIR really, tbh I rarely use BP anyway more of a "shell" man
      Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

      http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

      Comment


      • #4
        What a bunch of prats. I hate these kind of protesters they are so deluded. They simply do not have a mandate nor wider public support to do what they do. Disprupting legitmate business, disrupting the public and not to mention criminal damage

        Greenpeace, friends of the earth et al what do they want us to do? Go back to the dark ages?

        we give far too much voice to these minority groups in this country.

        Go and find some tress to hug i say...

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by big_dawg View Post
          What a bunch of prats. I hate these kind of protesters they are so deluded. They simply do not have a mandate nor wider public support to do what they do. Disprupting legitmate business, disrupting the public and not to mention criminal damage

          Greenpeace, friends of the earth et al what do they want us to do? Go back to the dark ages?

          we give far too much voice to these minority groups in this country.

          Go and find some tress to hug i say...

          You tell um mate!
          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

          http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thorpy View Post
            You tell um mate!
            Ha ha, they know where they can shove my carbon footprint!!

            Is 27 too young to be a grumpy old man??
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by big_dawg View Post
              Ha ha, they know where they can shove my carbon footprint!!

              Is 27 too young to be a grumpy old man??
              Meh, Im 25. I could give you a list of things or individuals that grind my gears!

              Comment


              • #8
                but these garages are franchises! wont hurt bp one bit

                sigpic


                Comment


                • #9
                  What a bunch of arses!! I would like to see them get a taste of there own medicine one day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                    They behave as if BP wanted the spill to happen lol.

                    People make mistakes. Theyve owned up to it. I say leave them be!
                    To be fair BP hired American contractors to do the work but nothing is being done about them.
                    sigpic

                    Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by big_dawg View Post
                      What a bunch of prats. I hate these kind of protesters they are so deluded. They simply do not have a mandate nor wider public support to do what they do. Disprupting legitmate business, disrupting the public and not to mention criminal damage

                      Greenpeace, friends of the earth et al what do they want us to do? Go back to the dark ages?

                      we give far too much voice to these minority groups in this country.

                      Go and find some tress to hug i say...

                      Totally agree...

                      Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                      but these garages are franchises! wont hurt bp one bit
                      LMAO this man has a point!!

                      Do these people not have jobs to go to??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                        To be fair BP hired American contractors to do the work but nothing is being done about them.
                        What I mean is their not sitting back doing nothing.

                        Theyre dealing with multiple claims, cleaning up the mess, ect ect.

                        Not saying I feel sorry for them. Just saying they should be left to dealing with the problem!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          pmsl ive just finished watch the footage!

                          Theyre behaving as if they own the place.

                          That also looks like the BP station near warren street............... Im tempted to pay it a visit. I'll take that barricade down lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If i walked into a shop and started playing with things and taking things down would i not be arrested and charged for vandalism?!

                            If i had told the police officer i was having a protest today would i be allowed to carry on?

                            Bizzare people really, thank god they didnt do it to Shell then we'd have no V power, im sure there would be forum uproar

                            In our local BP the tesco's petrol tankers always come into BP to get there fuel as its cheaper for them to do it there than tesco's

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the Police and CPS are a joke
                              the truth is out there
                              part GSI part VXR
                              tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X