Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does somebody know if this is really working ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does somebody know if this is really working ?

http://lolsnaps.com/?media_id=556&b
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

never heard of that before
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

am guna try that lol

Comment

thats awesome lol

Comment

Finally a question i can answer!
          Im a lift engineer and i can say this doesnt work, the door open/close sequence and floor levels are usually ran by a tapehead and or relays in the control panel, and a car door operator that sits on top of the lift car.
          Also, as soon as any alarm is set off in the buliding it usually activates emergency control on the lift which sends it to the bottom floor where it parks with the doors open.
          Sorry to dissapoint you all :P
          sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

i willgive that a bash

Comment

Originally posted by jord99 View Post
              Im a lift engineer and i can say this doesnt work, the door open/close sequence and floor levels are usually ran by a tapehead and or relays in the control panel, and a car door operator that sits on top of the lift car.
              Also, as soon as any alarm is set off in the buliding it usually activates emergency control on the lift which sends it to the bottom floor where it parks with the doors open.
              thx for that
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by jord99 View Post
                it says hold the doorclose button and the floor you want to goto ?
                Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Yeah, but like i said, the door open/close sequence and floor levels are controlled by a tapehead and or relays, and normally a microprocessor theres no way you can over-ride that by holding some buttons lol, it logs the call and will go to that floor, any calls to floors in between where you are and where your going also get logged, and accepted.
                  The only way this works is with a car preferance key which will take the car calls to where they want to go before letting any landing calls interfere.
                  sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

Working...
                  X