This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work for Bt that's not sat in bangalore the now

Dose anyone work in bt that's name is not tam from Bangalore an tells me it's a lovely day. I have just called the fault line as I have no incoming or outgoing calls or tinter net. waited twenty min on hold( for anyone thinking it was the mobile I called from) to be told they can't check the line an would call back at some point. Total FWord of a joke eh. Pay up front for a service an get great answers when there is problems. Wi technology now a days you think they would be able to say looks like it was our engineers p$ssn about with the box at the end of your road the day that's done it. Or I'll get an engineer to go back to the box an check it out. So I'll Wait for the call if aladin can log the fault or if anyone is working in Bt at the min an fancys helping me surf the net a bit quicker than on the phone drop me a pm an I'll be a happy camper again

rant over time for a pint

Well, my cousin is a Project Manager for BT.. But don't think he will like me very much if I give you his contact numbers.. Lol...

Best to google it that one..

Sorry...!!

Comment

Working...
    X