This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top tenuous

Inspired by Chris Evans,on the wireless yesterday.

What are your Tenuous links to fame?

well the queen knows me by name, my mate at work is causins with dayton from dirty sanchez, i met the geezer with the hat and funny accent from time team at janspeed, my sister in laws causin is Suzanne Shaw and an old friend i used to beat arm wrestling is blinside for the ireland rugby team Stevy Ferris

whats yours

sigpic

Mine are,robbie williams mums flower shop was next door to my step mums pet shop, a woman at works nephew is in hollyoaks, a girl i know went out with simon webbe out of boyband blues brother and an ex girlfriend had a fling with martin offiah(allegedly)
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

i used to play rugby with the glasgow warriors captain and scotland stand in captain Ally Kellock

thats about it LOL
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

tommy docherty ex utd manager lives down the road from me and i helped build his house when i was 16. the daughter of the corner shop in shameless works at my place you kno the one with the nice tats ;-)
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

My moms Phylis Smith who used to run for the UK Athletics team from 1986-2000 and competed in an number of Olympics, commonwealth games and other athletic events and won many medals. This has led me to meet, get to know and keep in contact with a number of athletes and sporting professionals, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, my local wolves team and others. I wont go through a list but keep in contact with most and go for drinks with quite a few.

I've also recently sold a car to Aisleyne from Big Brother and i know Lewis Hamilton through the company that i work with.

Comment

I went to school with Barry Ferguson
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X